• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:

@Cote Dazur An issue I see is that he keeps in spreading his misinformation especially to new people on this forum, who then set up their stuff wrong and end up bummed and dissatisfied. He again and again pulls this thread to the first page, and new users will read his opener.
Well it's hard to take any comment serious from Kunos representative about other people mental health.

Untitled-5.jpg

Last edited:
My new motherboard fixed my problems with AC's physics.
It's quite realistic and fun to drive now!

But at its worst I was out of sync with the AI so bad I would get side swiped on the straights. I also weighed much less because I could hit the AI and bounce off while the AI continued around the corner like nothing happened.

My best guess is I had about half the weight and half the traction, which kind of felt ok until I hit or got hit by the AI. And it started to feel off when really pushing the car. Like the front end didn't have enough traction compared to the back.

Little tweaks of advice in the AC forum through the years would help some for awhile but seem to revert in time. But not this time with the new motherboard.
AC feels great every time now. All the cars feel so rich with detail to the point of being twitchy in some cases.

Last edited:
And how would you know how my computer is working??
Just here to make a comment to make yourself look smart when you have no idea what you're talking about?
It's a strange problem. I agree! But if you don't have any first hand experience to refer to, why comment!
WOW!!
Unless your old one was quite broken, it doesn't make any sense (like, just not how it works). You've also said Bitdefender affected your game in the past. Same deal there.

This is another cognitive bias (placebo/confirmation bias, this time).

No correlation between your motherboard and the game physics.

None.nil,not a thing,nothing,

Its like saying you replaced the screws in a table and now the food tastes better.

Last edited:
Its also like saying Assetto Corsa can never support night/day or dynamic weather or trying to tell a professional stunt driver he doesn't know how to drive!!!

Oh!! But please!! Explain it to me again!!!

Last edited:
Its also like saying Assetto Corsa can never support night/day or dynamic weather or trying to tell a professional stunt driver he doesn't know how to drive!!!

Oh!! But please!! Explain it to me again!!!
Okay.

AC couldn't support night or weather without an intensive engine rewrite. That's what was always said, and it's true. The patch is comprised of a massive amount of code and years of work to have made it possible.

And the situation with that driver was pretty similar to the one in this thread, albeit he had more credibility behind his opinion, but his logical process was pretty similar, i.e. illogical. Which is why everyone argued with him.

And to further expand upon this point, I had a current LMP2 driver come up to me very recently saying that he was completely confident the distance from one corner to another on a certain track was wrong in the sim. Google maps and laser-scan data showed otherwise. These people are "experts" in real life, that doesn't mean their sim interpretation is 1:1 (look at Alex Rossi, who severely struggled with getting to grips in a simulator).

Okay.

AC couldn't support night or weather without an intensive engine rewrite. That's what was always said, and it's true. The patch is comprised of a massive amount of code and years of work to have made it possible.

And the situation with that driver was pretty similar to the one in this thread, albeit he had more credibility behind his opinion, but his logical process was pretty similar, i.e. illogical. Which is why everyone argued with him.

And to further expand upon this point, I had a current LMP2 driver come up to me very recently saying that he was completely confident the distance from one corner to another on a certain track was wrong in the sim. Google maps and laser-scan data showed otherwise. These people are "experts" in real life, that doesn't mean their sim interpretation is 1:1 (look at Alex Rossi, who severely struggled with getting to grips in a simulator).

I'm sure my guess as to how and why is wrong, what I do know for sure is the results.
I'm a 54 year old professional driver, not a computer professional.
Those are all the facts minute childish remarks.
Because you guys are not smart enough to figure it out is OK man. I can't understand it but I did solve it. So that makes me a little more knowledgeable in this particular problem.

And when I hear someone describing a similar symptom I can't stay quite, especially when they are being bated and trolled.

Last edited:
To be a good driver you need good 3d spatial awareness. You might have learned some awesome discovery about accuracy.

The sim interpretation about Rossy... Obviously if you feed him AC he'll drive wrong like almost all the driver from planet earth. The brains says no on the braking zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes