• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:

loooool

did he really just post a Codemasters F120-something thread to prove his point?????

not even google ffs, he can't even google.. this can't be real, this has to be a bot!

Last edited:
Bashing a professional stunt driver was a new low!!

Lol I can bash whoever I want, especially when they are talking nonsense in a field that happens to be my proven expertise.

It would never cross my mind to show up in a group of professional drivers and talk **** about their driving.. and if I never do I'll deserve all the **** they'll throw in my direction.

Professional simulation developer > Professional stunt driver EVERY single day when the topic is car dynamics and simulation.. you can roll on the ground and shout, cry and squeal as much as you want, it won't change this simple fact... deal with it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Lol I can bash whoever I want, especially when they are talking nonsense in a field that happens to be my proven expertise.

It would never cross my mind to show up in a group of professional drivers and talk **** about their driving.. and if I never do I'll deserve all the **** they'll throw in my direction.

Professional simulation developer > Professional stunt driver EVERY single day when the topic is car dynamics and simulation.. you can roll on the ground and shout, cry and squeal as much as you want, it won't change this simple fact... deal with it.
And you should be pissed because you developed one of the best driving sims in history, hands down!!! But for some people to be saying these things must mean something else is going on you're not aware of.

....and you talk to us! No matter how bad it get! You are a tough guy. And with your creation working as good as you intended, it hurts to see these things said about AC.

Last edited:
And you should be pissed because you developed one of the best driving sims in history, hands down!!! But for some people to be saying these things must mean something else is going on you're not aware of.

nope, the fact that I am here talking to you and the other bozos in the thread is a proof that I do try to analyze any single feedback I can, always had and always will, even now that I literally don't give a damn anymore about AC :D
The simple truth is that is literally impossible to do something that everybody likes.. unless you are Keanu Reeves or something.. for the rest of the human kind is simply not doable.. whatever you do, be it a game, a song, a painting, anything.. somebody will like it, somebody will hate it.. no human activity has 100% approval ratio.. so ya, some people will not like what I did.. some people will be able to bring forward a case for it and change my mind.. it happened over and over again.. some people are simply not able to do that (plenty of examples in this thread) and that's, sadly, useless feedback... it's part of the game, there's no way around it.

When the basis of your theories are motherboard changes or random videos online or your cousin's Seat Ibiza in a roundabout there is simply no space for a serious discourse to happen.. I understand that might upset you, but that is your ****ing problem isn't it? not mine.. want to talk about stuff? Learn the stuff first, learn how to approach things in a scientific and skeptical way, learn to treat people that have showed to know what they are talking about with the respect they deserve and you'll see that the reactions around you will magically change for the better.

What really baffles me is how people like you can miss on the awesome opportunity that internet gives you.. the opportunity to interact with people that know more than you about these things, the opportunity to learn something new, to expand your knowledge.

What you do instead? You spend the entire day antagonizing those people that can teach you something.. coming up with random topics in the pathetic and desperate attempt to get a "ah ah! got you!".. it's pathetic, such and ugly ugly ugly way to go about your life.

Why don't you ask me "hey stef? Do you think it's possible a motherboard can change the physics of a game? Any game?" instead of choosing the side of the loonies every single time is really beyond me.. I don't get it... we have this amazing medium that allows us to share knowledge and we have people willing to share what they know and come into a discussion with an open mind but no... you choose to come in and fight, every single time.. it's your dumb way or no way... it's sad, 22 pages of missed opportunities.

Last edited:
What on earth is happening here >_<
Of course we are aware of the issues these threads have, its the Dunning-Kruger again. I guess you'll have to wait 5-15 years still till we all get chips in our spines, then maybe game developers will be able to fix those issues too.

It's fixed with the new motherboard. I'm not putting the burning out, hard drive, motherboard back in. That's for sure!
I understand both sides because I know what these guys in these linked threads are talking about. If you never experienced it I can understand your reactions as well!

It's the Heisenberg uncertainty principle of simracing, the more user knows how to fix a problem the less the developer knows what the issue is.

Vega and Deap reached speed of light long time ago... Vega quantum tunneled through, Deap is still trapped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back