• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously, you can't trail brake to drift & there's almost no lift off oversteer.

Calling AC understeer simulator is 100% legit. It's even more than case if you compare to almost every games on the market.

What the dev did on steam is wrong, cause you have no proof to back up, thus the flag. Weak team.
Again, even if that was true, this is a car thing, not a sim thing. Plenty of the Kunos-made cars are not accurate, but that's not really the argument here...

it's not the 60s anymore, car companies understand that if you kill your customers by selling them something that spins if you try to steer while panic braking, you both end up with less customers, and a bad reputation

Anyway a video where the guy says 2/3 of the cars lift off oversteer, and in one of them it's so bad he spun 180 into a corner... doesn't prove your point at all.

Last edited:
Seriously, you can't trail brake to drift & there's almost no lift off oversteer.

Calling AC understeer simulator is 100% legit. It's even more than case if you compare to almost every games on the market.

What the dev did on steam is wrong, cause you have no proof to back up, thus the flag. Weak team.

Ah the University Of Youtube automotive department strikes again

Again, even if that was true, this is a car thing, not a sim thing. Plenty of the Kunos-made cars are not accurate, but that's not really the argument here...
I got moderated by someone in Kunos team for giving a work around on steam, because someone felt the game was like on ice( understeer). Abused moderation power, cause has nothing to backup. Cause it's true I suppose.

1606245508961.png

Seriously, there's nothing wrong seeing AC being an understeer simulator. Almost every games, including simcade you have to be more smooth in the driving input(Input % within the specific phase of the entry, not car behavior) if you aim for laptime close to WR.

If you believe other games input are too sensitive on default, don't claim you need to be smooth on your title, if it require more % input to gets car motion behavior wanted.

An idiot went ahead & roast a professional test/stunt driver. I've been playing game for a ridiculous amount & tried various racing games. I even seek the difference between titles, so smooth in Kunos=being trolled. Most gamers don't have garbage reaction time & that moderation offended me.

Last edited:
Would it surprise you if to get booted out of your local burger joint if you came in and shouted
"The 1.15€ microwave burgers from Aldi are just as good as those you can get here!"

Last edited:
I got moderated by someone in Kunos team for giving a work around on steam, because someone felt the game was like on ice( understeer). Abused moderation power, cause has nothing to backup. Cause it's true I suppose.

View attachment 422348

Seriously, there's nothing wrong seeing AC being an understeer simulator. Almost every games, including simcade you have to be more smooth in the driving input(Input % within the specific phase of the entry, not car behavior) if you aim for laptime close to WR.

If you believe other games input are too sensitive on default, don't claim you need to be smooth on your title, if it require more % input to gets car motion behavior wanted.

An idiot went ahead & roast a professional test/stunt driver. I've been playing game for a ridiculous amount & tried various racing games. I even seek the difference between titles, so smooth in Kunos=being trolled. Most gamers don't have garbage reaction time & that moderation offended me.
Ban reason stated is pretty accurate, exactly what you do here.

Not surprised, You constantly attack the game,derail threads, spread negativity about the devs and harass people on the steam forums.

• Deleted member 197115

Surprised you are not banned for your dirty mouth here as well. Just a matter of time I guess.

lol, you think they deserve any respect?

They can't even take constructive criticism & hide behind a bunch weird trees they grew.
Honestly mate, if ACC/AC really annoys you that bad just don't play it. I can't deal with AMS2's seriously wonky physics (and I am....or was a serious diehard Reiza fanboy), but the game just wasn't enjoyable anymore, hence why I'm here now - I found AC! To carry on playing is the definition of stupidity, it's pointless. Unless you like making yourself angry? Anyways, you seem to be heavily trolling at this point, and also repeating yourself probably not good for your health...

I don't play any racing game at the moment. I enjoy being a racing game spectator or read/share some weird garbage I find on forums. The string theory coaching for ACC was truly funny to read. I seriously was entertained how some peeps would actually coach something that just doesn't work. I actually feel bad for the person who got trolled.

I'm only a bit pissed about that moderation, cause it's a low blow. As for the forum, I'm kind of impressed of some behavior, but I guess it's a signature of the series & got used to it.

I'm big fan of 3rd person players sharing their video on youtube, cause it's far more entertaining & I kind of enjoy simulating what kind of line I would takes. Although when I play racing game I'm either the hood or onboard.

Last edited:
Not surprised, You constantly attack the game,derail threads, spread negativity about the devs and harass people on the steam forums.
Yeah & for some reason this very thread exist. So whatever peeps sharing AC is understeer has no weight transfer, drive on ice or whatever is harassing people?

I give a fix & I get trolled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 96 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 72 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 77 10.1%
  • < 4 years