• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:
To be a good driver you need good 3d spatial awareness. You might have learned some awesome discovery about accuracy.

The sim interpretation about Rossy... Obviously if you feed him AC he'll drive wrong like almost all the driver from planet earth. The brains says no on the braking zone.
But you don’t drive, you watch YouTube videos... how’s your spatial awareness there? Does it mess up your lap when there’s an ad mid video?

Last edited:
I'm sure my guess as to how and why is wrong, what I do know for sure is the results.
I'm a 54 year old professional driver, not a computer professional.
Those are all the facts minute childish remarks.
Because you guys are not smart enough to figure it out is OK man. I can't understand it but I did solve it. So that makes me a little more knowledgeable in this particular problem.

And when I hear someone describing a similar symptom I can't stay quite, especially when they are being bated and trolled.

wot.jpg

I'm sure my guess as to how and why is wrong, what I do know for sure is the results.
I'm a 54 year old professional driver, not a computer professional.
Those are all the facts minute childish remarks.
Because you guys are not smart enough to figure it out is OK man. I can't understand it but I did solve it. So that makes me a little more knowledgeable in this particular problem.

And when I hear someone describing a similar symptom I can't stay quite, especially when they are being bated and trolled.
It was likely the reinstall you presumably needed when you switched motherboards that cleared settings that may have been slowing your game down. Certainly not the motherboard itself.

It's funny, cause he do the exact same mistake novices do. Too early on throttle.
He's late on the throttle every single corner in that hotlap...

Anyway again, any (true) inaccuracies here are because of Kunos-made cars having a tire models that aren't particularly strong, rather than the sim itself being incorrect.

The thing that's interesting to me about Dunning-Kruger is the sheer confidence involved...where does it come from? How is there absolutely no introspection?

It was likely the reinstall you presumably needed when you switched motherboards that cleared settings that may have been slowing your game down. Certainly not the motherboard itself.

he's not even talking about performances.

He thinks that motherboards, anti-viruses, moon-phases and who knows what else changes the physics of the game... it's such a dissociated, delusional, gullible and ignorant position to take and he even gets offended when people mock him. If that was even remotely possible literally nothing in computers could work, nothing.
As you've said it really shows 0 introspection capabilities, 0 interest in improving their knowledge, just an endless parade of sheer ignorance. It sad but luckily also incredibly entertaining to watch.

I love how the 3 heroes are routinely coming back in a magnificent crescendo of dumbness.. every time you think you've reached the climax one of the 3 comes back with a dumber post and it all starts over again.. it's probably the best thread ever in sim racing history... great time to be alive!

Last edited:
Nico Rosberg screen show he get 400+ fps. Well he still handle the game wrong. The hardware issue that may distract the action to interact with the handling is definitely not in his end.

edit:
You know... He actually used another game for Bahrain GP. It's interesting how suddenly he brakes deeper into the corner.
That some interesting Dunning-Kruger thingy.

Last edited:
I love how the 3 heroes are routinely coming back in a magnificent crescendo of dumbness.. every time you think you've reached the climax one of the 3 comes back with a dumber post and it all starts over again.. it's probably the best thread ever in sim racing history... great time to be alive!

Thats gold, wish I'd said it...

Nico Rosberg screen show he get 400+ fps. Well he still handle the game wrong. The hardware issue that may distract the action to interact with the handling is definitely not in his end.

edit:
You know... He actually used another game for Bahrain GP. It's interesting how suddenly he brakes deeper into the corner.
That some interesting Dunning-Kruger thingy.

uoy.jpg

I reset/reformat/reinstall everything every time the old motherboard burnt out an M3 hard drive. Went through 4 or 5 of them through the years and it still ran the same everytime.
And then there was the optimization in CM the helped a lot with the old motherboard and did the opposite with new one. Plus the PCIe was running at half.
So, without a doubt, something changed with this new motherboard.
Because you don't understand it doesn't change the facts. Plus all these other people having understeer problems with AC.
AC has the most understeer, fake slide, honorable physics (and I could go on), threads by respectable guys from other sims and even professional stunt driver. Why are we not having problems anywhere else?? We are not all crazy!!

And I remember you guy going on about how it was impossible for night/day in AC, let alone weather of any kind many times over the years!! Every time someone asked about it in fact!
So please, don't give this crap about "oh, we just had to code it" now!! Because is so easy to say that after someone showed you how to do it!!

yeah... try turn on your chair 3 times repeating "barabegugnabrbrbrbrsbadun" next time you reinstall everything.. trust me, you won't believe what that will do to the physics :D :D No understeer in sight!

I am expecting a report about that, don't let us down eh?

PS. Regarding the night thing.. it has been explained to you multiple times, the fact that you still don't get it is just another confirmation that you're really really slow... but hope never dies, perhaps one day you'll also get it.

Last edited:
well case closed then :D

although.. could it be that he was simply using the wrong motherboard? :D

OMG is this dumbell really going to link all the threads with people complain about physics? Is that his gran plan? :D Did he just figure out how to google?

it really is the gift that keeps on giving :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering