• Thread starter Deleted member 963434
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 963434

• Deleted member 963434

Wanted to post but its closed now.
and guy said " Yes, the vast majority of cars are designed to understeer when you turn the wheel too much for the speed "
again but short " cars are DESIGNED to UNDERSTEER " whaaat xD
another one " In any racing, real or sim you should turn the wheel the absolute minimum amount "
well xD cars are not designed to understeer but turn fast and easily
also, when you drive fast you not turn so precise and carefully, but fast and hard
I know, i drive different cars daily, i work in car rental and i drive newest cars from 2018 to 2020 from seat ibiza to volvo xc60 or bmw 520d 2018 and i tell you for sure. cars are designed to turn, and when you drive fast, yo not scared to steer too much and be precise but you steer hard and fast, as Nicky Thiim (GTE champion) said bout iracing "yo want be good in iracing you must drive like a girl"
I think same for AC you must drive like a girl , so precise, so finese, so slow mo.
i post this cause i reinstalled AC for like 10 time today (same for PC2, i reinstall them alternately, once im outraged in AC understeer i uninstall it and install PC2, once im outraged in PC2 ffb settings i unistall it and install AC, that happen like 2 month cycle)
and today i just installed AC and think uninstall it again to get back to PC2 tomorrow.
so fo!!!!ken outraged how cars drive there, and this sense of speed boi i tell yo i drive really fast in real life ( i crashed two cars in job) but never go into 90 degree turn at like 50 kph and just get off road lol, and i can tell im goin 50 kph only by looking at speedo and i feel like im goin like 10-20 kph. I tel yo even more in real life i test cars near my home by checking how fast a car can get into 90 degree corner, and im easily make 90 degree corner by 80 kph righ now even with cars as toyota corolla, seat ibiza or my own old bmw e36 i can make 90 degree corner easily at 70 kph, in ac i barely can at 50 kph its so funny
so angry at this game.
i tell you theres no good sim right now for road cars, ACC is just best for gt3 but pc2 would be for road cars if they improve ffb, cars drive like in real life there but yo doin everything by learned habits cause ffb is so poor there
and i didnt even touched rfactor 2 cause scared its AC fanboys making it sound so good and theres even more understeer than AC.. its crap as f... forza horizon is much more comparable to real life than AC

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is about how to do a roundabout at 100km/h in a Skoda Octavia, so your tips on bass boosted braking don't really apply. You're not even using the right definition of understeer to help.

Last edited:
where did the posts go from the engineer?

They were brilliant.

Never mind, My phone was displaying page 15 of the thread and I thought I was on the last page, They are still there.

How could anyone continue with their delusion after that data, explanation and beat down was posted by someone at that level is beyond me.

Last edited:
There have been several opportunities in this thread for enlightenment, growth and understanding.

They've all been missed.

It is what it is. Sorry I missed the fun earlier today. I hate being left out of a good thread cleaning.

The most confusing thing...

Untitled-2.jpg

"floaty physics" jokes,

Camera have video stabilizer ability function. You never know what are the setting & It kind of ruin seeing the rate the real thing in motion at times.

I suppose if it look the same = floaty

If it look a tad bit more floaty, it's even more arcade. :cool:

It seems to be a weird situation that only affects .01% of users though (understeer complaints). If it was a genuine issue everyone would be up in arms and with the way the 'issue' is described the game would be undriveable..
I wonder, here in FM7 the dude who have the most driving experience struggle the most, so the suggestion is probably that the 99.99% of no complains are peeps don't have driving experience(including those who purchase the game & never clocked a sec) or are not normal.
How to Corner Like a Pro - Forza Motorsport 7 Driving School - YouTube

Last edited:
Look here, it kind of showed the recommended feed on youtube.

16:34
"I know how to trail brake & I'm doing it great"

He got trolled so bad with the slow in-fast out & the practice fad.

He linked the info where he learned how to get trolled.

• Deleted member 379375

The guy starts a thread about a ridiculous understeer thread (as he sees it) and speaks with confidence and authority about something he clearly knows nothing about, making the most stupid hilarious uniformed comments I've every had the pleasure of reading. Why don't all these armchair critics team up and develop their own sim and show us all how it should be done.

• Deleted member 963434

i just replaced old front wishbones and tie rod ends in my car, all by myself (!) and go to set suspension geometry and wheel alignment and if i would compare my real car then and now to ffb in sims i would tell cars in AC drives like with damaged wishbones and damaged tie rod ends, so strong side forces affecting wheel. in AMS2 its even worse as there stronger forces even than in AC , especially after latest update when they "enhanced" brake feel, now wheels become harder to turn under braking and its comparable to if real car would have no power steering, but this effect so strong in gt3 cars and them cars have very strong power steering even stronger than road cars. But after replacement my car drives so good and if i would compare it to other sims i tell raceroom or pCARS2, so linear ffb like car actually has suspension, power steering, only in racerroom yo feel when yo slip strong ffb counters wheel good, in pCARS2 it lacked countersteering force, thats why i switched to ams2.
All that make me feel devs approach ffb wrong way as they think wheel is harder to turn at faster speed and at lower speeds yo have weak ffb, and its the opposite. in AC and ACC yo even not have ffb when standing, it turns on above 3kph, but in AMS2 and pCARS2 yo have very strong ffb when standing and when yo start going it lowers and thats realistic. And cause of this simracers think all ffb shalll be very strong they builng 20 nm dd wheels and set to 60-100 % force wheel shakes all way and they think it realistic xD i have dd 20 nm too but mine set at only 30 gain
Also how fast yo take carousel at nordschleife in gt3 car? maybe im too slow but i thinks in AC car understeers above 80-90kph and i just watched real gt3 bmw m6 footage and guy took carousel at 120 kph. also this turn at beginning when yo go uphill then 2 fast turns right i always brake at top of uphill before turning right to transfer weight on front to turn better and i saw real life footage guy took it flat out. tis footage , and it not the first time im watching real life and looking for moments i would tell "in sim he would crash already"

Last edited by a moderator:

@Cote Dazur An issue I see is that he keeps in spreading his misinformation especially to new people on this forum, who then set up their stuff wrong and end up bummed and dissatisfied. He again and again pulls this thread to the first page, and new users will read his opener.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back