Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

I just bought Assetto Corsa and dusted off my Oculus Rift DK2. I feel kind of foolish for not checking out what racing is like with it until now.
Hi and welcome to Race Department.
Now to find some not too hardcore servers to race on...
We have an active AC community and our club races are for all skill levels so check out our calendar for when and how to join in.

Hi everyone, I'm Callum from the UK and have been sim racing on PC for about a year now, so thought I better come and say hello, and get into some league racing! My Design Technology project also requires some community feedback and I'm hoping you guys can help

I have a survey an a project thread posted up in Sim racing Hardware under "Developing an improvement in sim racing hardware", would greatly appreciate you guys checking it out!

Hey guys my name's Haago :)

I'm 18 years young and I come from a small town in Bavaria, Germany. So excuse my English please.
I'm very new to sim racing. I think im going to lurk for a while before i get to race myself. I need some practice

I own games like Assetto Corsa and F1 2017. And I love playing AC in VR.

See you on the track!

Hey guys my name's Haago :)

I'm 18 years young and I come from a small town in Bavaria, Germany. So excuse my English please.
I'm very new to sim racing. I think im going to lurk for a while before i get to race myself. I need some practice
Hello and welcome to RD. You'll find this a great place for tips and advice and remeber we have an academy plus club races for all skill levels.

Hello There,
i'm a 26 year old fool, who always wanted a cool racing experience online. So i couldn't hold it any longer, bought a G29/Rift Setup and now i am looking forward to learn how to drive and have fun on clean servers in assetto corsa.
The community here seems quite nice, so i will give it a try!

Have fun and greetings from Germany

Hello There,
i'm a 26 year old fool, who always wanted a cool racing experience online.
I am looking forward to learn how to drive and have fun on clean servers in assetto corsa.
Hello and welcome to Race Department.
You've came to the right place, our AC club races cater for all skill levels and are a friendly way to enjoy online racing so check them out.
Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey everyone my name is Anjo, I'm new to all this. I'm currently trying to work on touge time attacks.
(My current best time and map is 5:24 on Akina/Haruna)

If you have any tips and if you want to play some AC just send me a message.

Don't expect anything amazing from me I just got a G27 and have no real racing credentials haha. (I don't even drive yet lmao)

Thanks,
Anjo ',:^)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 458 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back