Welcome to the RaceDepartment Community. Use this thread to introduce yourself and receive a warm welcome in return :inlove:

Frequently Asked Questions
Q: I don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Downloading mods on RD is free but requires an membership account. Have you registered an account and are you logged in?

Q: I still don't have permission to download mods from RaceDepartment?
A: Make sure after your register your account you confirm this account first via the email we send after you sign-up. Can't find this confirmation email? Check your spambox if needed as we always send an email. Double check if you have spelled your emailaddress correctly or search in your inbox for "info@racedepartment.com".

Q: How do I race with you guys on RaceDepartment.com?
A: We offer top quality online races for our premium members. You can upgrade your account here: https://www.racedepartment.com/account/upgrades

Follow RaceDepartment on Social Media
Thanks community for your continuous support, you're awesome

Hi everyone, My name is Alexandre, and I m from Brazil, I play AC and AMS, have Project Cars But I dont Like it, love the site, I get Nurburgring Nordschleifer for AMS and it is awesome !!! thank you all. sorry about my poor english, here in Brazil we speak portuguese. ;-)

Hey out there Assetto Corsa Comp racer from early access and the same with Assetto Corsa. Building a new rig with just a few bits left to get. Just not sure which shifter, Ailogs or Heskinveld or Fanatec. What do people think?

Hi,

Started taking sim racing seriously about a year ago. New to PC gaming and mods. See you all on the track.
Hope everyone and your families are all safe and well.

Cheers,
James

Hello,
I have recently ordered a wheel setup and can't wait to get more competitive with my sim racing! After many many years of racing with a controller hopefully it will somewhat have trained me to drive on track lol

Hi all, i'm Chihab, moroccan, 44 years old. I did some sim more than 10 years ago on PS3 (Gran Turismo) for about 3 years (grip only), then stoped it. In 2014 i builded an E30 with a S38B36 engine for drifting, and with some buddies we fouded a drift club named "Motor Sport Sliders", started doing some local competitions here in Morocco and really enjoyed that. This season unfortunently was canceled because of the Covid19, so we decided with the team (14 drifters) to buy Assetto Corsa and to start training on it so that we keep in touch with our passion. I dusted my old G27, installed AC on my laptop wired to a 42" screen and GO! I was looking on the internet for some AC mods and i found racedepatment. So here i am! Happy to become part of this community.

IMG_20180220_215342_140.jpg

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 34 16.0%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 27 12.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 30 14.1%
  • Thursday

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 74 34.7%
  • Saturday

Votes: 122 57.3%