Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello @el_mattpro , let me start by saying your work is awesome! AC has never been better thanks to you :)

I only have a small issue since I've upgraded to the last reshade 4.6.1. When AC starts it generates an error trying to compile the qUINT_Lightroom shader. Everything else works fine.
Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
Andrea
Hello Sir, thanks you for the kind words. The "comple error" is well known in reshade. To explain this easily, all the shaders (effects) from reshade have a "master" effect that compile those to work as intended, in the QuinT shaders the main one is "quint_common.fx" and right now the lightroom.fx is a bit outdated in comparison to the rest but the creator of it is working on improvements for an update. The only way to fix is downloading (by the install or manually) the latest quint package in here: https://github.com/martymcmodding/qUINT
Using those shaders the problem should get fixed as the effects will be up to date. Be aware: If the error is in yellow color and the effects can be enable/disable, you have nothing to worry about, is just a missmatch version number, if the error is red and you can't see the "quint_lightroom.fx" or you can enable/disable it, then yes you'll have to update it, usually this can be caused by the package itself or because you're using a version of reshade (example 4.6.1) and the effects were compiled in v4.5.4 and non furder updated (here's when the yellow error appears causing only a warning on Reshade or Shader version missmatch).
I hope this fixed it and you can enjoy the work! Have a good day

Hello Sir, thanks you for the kind words. The "comple error" is well known in reshade. To explain this easily, all the shaders (effects) from reshade have a "master" effect that compile those to work as intended, in the QuinT shaders the main one is "quint_common.fx" and right now the lightroom.fx is a bit outdated in comparison to the rest but the creator of it is working on improvements for an update. The only way to fix is downloading (by the install or manually) the latest quint package in here: https://github.com/martymcmodding/qUINT
Using those shaders the problem should get fixed as the effects will be up to date. Be aware: If the error is in yellow color and the effects can be enable/disable, you have nothing to worry about, is just a missmatch version number, if the error is red and you can't see the "quint_lightroom.fx" or you can enable/disable it, then yes you'll have to update it, usually this can be caused by the package itself or because you're using a version of reshade (example 4.6.1) and the effects were compiled in v4.5.4 and non furder updated (here's when the yellow error appears causing only a warning on Reshade or Shader version missmatch).
I hope this fixed it and you can enjoy the work! Have a good day
Thank You @el_mattpro ! It worked like a charm!

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] with a new update entry:

Alternative No-Reshade version

Hello everyone, due to the big demand on this version of the filter, i reworked the v11 preset entirelly, created new .lua files that'll modify the Sol Weather for better adaptation to the ppfilter, and the biggest change: I added a new Alternative Non-Reshade version of the ppfilter that in combination with the lua and the graphics settings you'll find in the folder (click on the values and handwrite if those non apear in your CM) you'll achieve a really close to RTGI look. Still, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Has anyone got any clue on why reshade isn't nabbing my AC process? I've tried every startup process from content manager, from AppID to official, but still no reshade in AC pressing the home button bring up AC console only?

Does this update works also with SOL 1.5.1?
Yes it does, anyway if you're able to join SOL discord and download latest alpha i do recommend as there are many good changes ;)

Has anyone got any clue on why reshade isn't nabbing my AC process? I've tried every startup process from content manager, from AppID to official, but still no reshade in AC pressing the home button bring up AC console only?
Hello Piotr, you need to be sure first that your game is running on 64bits executable, when you install reshade, you must select "acs.exe" in the executable, this means that the executable selected for reshade to work is the 64bits executable of Assetto Corsa, not Acs_x86.exe and not AssettoCorsa.exe. TO check if you're running 64 bits go to Content Manager > Settings > Content Manager > DRIVE" and look for the settings called "Use 32 bits version" to be unchecked.
If this is unchecked and you selected acs.exe in reshade instalation the problems could be the next.

1-Check the setting called "Use DXGI flip mode" in /Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shader Path > General path settings"

2- If this doesn't work, go to the game folder and rename "dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.dll" (and undo the step 1)

There isn't actually any other way this could be caused, i hope you fix it with this help :) And if this doesn't work either somehow i'll suggest you to try the non-reshade version with the settings you'll find in the folder as i tried to replicate almost all the Reshade look into that one without the need of Reshade and the performance is even better :)
Thanks for using the mod, have a good day

Really looking forward to seeing your non reshade version because i'm a big fan of your work, but I seem to have a problem. Any ideas why it renders like this? Do you need to be using Sol 1.6 because i'm still using 1.5.1? I've checked to make sure my settings match what you provided, so i'm at a bit of a loss as to what's going on other than possibly needing to upgrade Sol.

Thanks for any thoughts...

problem.jpg

Yes it does, anyway if you're able to join SOL discord and download latest alpha i do recommend as there are many good changes ;)

Hello Piotr, you need to be sure first that your game is running on 64bits executable, when you install reshade, you must select "acs.exe" in the executable, this means that the executable selected for reshade to work is the 64bits executable of Assetto Corsa, not Acs_x86.exe and not AssettoCorsa.exe. TO check if you're running 64 bits go to Content Manager > Settings > Content Manager > DRIVE" and look for the settings called "Use 32 bits version" to be unchecked.
If this is unchecked and you selected acs.exe in reshade instalation the problems could be the next.

1-Check the setting called "Use DXGI flip mode" in /Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shader Path > General path settings"

2- If this doesn't work, go to the game folder and rename "dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.dll" (and undo the step 1)

There isn't actually any other way this could be caused, i hope you fix it with this help :) And if this doesn't work either somehow i'll suggest you to try the non-reshade version with the settings you'll find in the folder as i tried to replicate almost all the Reshade look into that one without the need of Reshade and the performance is even better :)
Thanks for using the mod, have a good day
Hi I did copy and past of the mods files but the result was not good all the screen was blur and I suppose it could be depending by SOL version so I get back to the version 1.11 with the backup I did before installation. I think I need to dwonload the SOL 1.6 before to update Immersive ppf. Thank you anyway.

Really looking forward to seeing your non reshade version because i'm a big fan of your work, but I seem to have a problem. Any ideas why it renders like this? Do you need to be using Sol 1.6 because i'm still using 1.5.1? I've checked to make sure my settings match what you provided, so i'm at a bit of a loss as to what's going on other than possibly needing to upgrade Sol.

Thanks for any thoughts...

View attachment 381524
Well the upgrade to sol 1.6 alpha in my opinion is a must have as it change a lot of things that mixed up with my .lua file will ended up on a more accurate result, that's for sure, so i'll suggest you to update sol if you're able to. By the overall looking of the image i can tell that the colors and shadows are working properly, the position of the sun, the weather selected, the % exposure you set and the angle + car-track mod will make the final composition good or bad after all.

Hi I did copy and past of the mods files but the result was not good all the screen was blur and I suppose it could be depending by SOL version so I get back to the version 1.11 with the backup I did before installation. I think I need to dwonload the SOL 1.6 before to update Immersive ppf. Thank you anyway.
Hello, what do you mean with all blur? was it blur like an AntiAliasing problem or blur like ... when someone take off his Glasses? if that was the case and you're using Reshade, press Home and uncheck the "quint_ADOF.fx" shader, as this one will recreate Out Of Focus effect on screen based on depth buffer

Well the upgrade to sol 1.6 alpha in my opinion is a must have as it change a lot of things that mixed up with my .lua file will ended up on a more accurate result, that's for sure, so i'll suggest you to update sol if you're able to. By the overall looking of the image i can tell that the colors and shadows are working properly, the position of the sun, the weather selected, the % exposure you set and the angle + car-track mod will make the final composition good or bad after all.

Hello, what do you mean with all blur? was it blur like an AntiAliasing problem or blur like ... when someone take off his Glasses? if that was the case and you're using Reshade, press Home and uncheck the "quint_ADOF.fx" shader, as this one will recreate Out Of Focus effect on screen based on depth buffer
It is second case: as when someone take off his Glasses

It is second case: as when someone take off his Glasses
if you're using reshade, the problem is the quint_ADOF.fx shader or CinematicDOF.fx shader. If you're not using reshade, then you can disable DOF in Video Settings and check if the problem if fixed as it is not needed for driving, just for screenshots

I need to ask this because now you got me wondering if I have a monitor problem. I don't know what the image looks like on your screen, but on mine I am seeing extremely yellow grass and trees, the red stripes on the kerbs look orange and the sky is a very dark grey blue in my image. Are you not seeing the same thing in the image I posted?

Please don't take this as I am questioning you. I honestly want to know because if you see nice greens, reds and blues in my image, then I got monitor problems I am unaware of and I need to look into it.

Now, I would like to thank you for the excellent work, I installed the v11-Hotfix version here and it is working perfectly, i5 3570 + RX480 4GB + 8GB/1600mhz, this mod is excellent, the game was very beautiful, thanks for the excellent work and for provide.

Attachments

• F1 1994 Immersive V11 Hotfix.jpg
    F1 1994 Immersive V11 Hotfix.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 64
Hey el_mattpro, I'm really liking this filter but I wanted to adjust the brightness/bloom of headlights/streetlights in the game, how do I do that? Also the roads are super reflective in the rain, anyway to remove/fix that? Thanks!

Hi @el_mattpro Thanks for sharing all of your research and settings with us.

I installed this for the first time. Just a heads up. The ADOF setting that is on by default makes my game look like this.

Screenshot_legion_bmw_v12_lmr_ddm_gts_tsukuba_14-6-120-0-2-54.jpg

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 49 68.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 23.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 22.2%