Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
@el_mattpro Let me first say this filter is the best I try so far and I having a blast with it. However I have a few questions

The mod itself is very clean and sharp, but it lacks (I least in my settings) the ambient fog. For example I´m using sometimes other ppfilters like Horizon Shades and the "fog" is there, but no with your filter.
Also the colors seems a little to "colourful", so I take the general saturation of the game to 80-85%. Thanks man apreciate your work, saludos!
Well the fog issue is something i didn't expect to be honest, i'm actually testing the ppfilter with all the weather combination before every release and i can tell that the fog is visible for me on the ppfilter and i can't see further than a few meters in front of the car. I also know that maybe the sol version can interfere with the .lua file of my ppfilter so maybe this can be a compatibility issue between my .lua config and the sol version you're using at moment. The last thing that can affect this is a Sol_Config app value in one of the last 5 pages (near page 20) that only have a % slider from 0 to 250 or 300% i think, without any explaination, that value is actually for Fog Blending, you can give it a try and check if the issue is related to that value. I'll take a look in older and newer versions of Sol to be sure.

el_mattpro Cant wait to try your mod

Is it possible to install the Shader Patch v0.146 manually without Content Manager? As you can install Sol v1.51 manually. If I use your NON-Reshade v1.2 Hotfix would I still need to install Shader Patch v0.146?
Thanks keep up the great work, the pics and videos look fantastic and I cant wait to see how v8scorsa 2020 will look with your mod.
Hello Wolfzz, yes you can use the non-reshade version as any other ppfilter, with any Sol version (recommended 1.6 alpha or 1.5 release) and any Custom Shader Path version from 1.46 to the newest, i'm currently using the 1.61 with the settings you can find inside the .rar and the game looks as the screenshot of this post :)

Performance aside do you recommend the Reshade + RTGI version over the non Reshade personally? Using the Reshade version with RTGI and it looks fantastic.
Well they are quite different and the Reshade+RTGI version if you have the proper knowledge on Reshade will allow you to change almost everything, from a color to a reflection, so i'll always choose Reshade+RTGI over non-reshade in terms of "the look i want" because you can tweak it in real time. The non-reshade version i think is more than enough to get as close as Reshade+RTGI as posible with better performance and less work or knowledge on 3rd party apps (as reshade in this case)

Hi I should like to increase a little the green color of the grass as with my settings is seems to be a little yellow on some tracks.. i have immersive with reshade. Based on your knowledge can you tell me which option can I adjust to get it, please. Thank you in advance
Sure, in Assetto Corsa the game grass works under the "Yellow" tonemaping, so.. if you're using reshade the fastest method is clicking on the "qUINT_Lightroom.fx" shader, go to the settings of this shader (in reshade window, at the botom part of it after clicking lightrom) and look for Yellow value "Hue" to make it greener or orange, Saturation or Exposure. The value you need to modify is the Yellow = Hue value. increase or decrease for real time change

Sure, in Assetto Corsa the game grass works under the "Yellow" tonemaping, so.. if you're using reshade the fastest method is clicking on the "qUINT_Lightroom.fx" shader, go to the settings of this shader (in reshade window, at the botom part of it after clicking lightrom) and look for Yellow value "Hue" to make it greener or orange, Saturation or Exposure. The value you need to modify is the Yellow = Hue value. increase or decrease for real time change
Thank you so much

Hey, sorry to be bothersome, but I'm installing the MultiLUT PD80 from the download above and it's still failing to compile. Is it something conflicting? I'm using the Inmersive filter already,as well as the preset Reshade settings and it looks great. Do you think you could help me out here?

Hey, sorry to be bothersome, but I'm installing the MultiLUT PD80 from the download above and it's still failing to compile. Is it something conflicting? I'm using the Inmersive filter already,as well as the preset Reshade settings and it looks great. Do you think you could help me out here?
Hello, well normally this error is caused by "prod80 shader pack" being outdated or newer than the version i worked with, but this specific effect was made for this version of AC, so... in order to use it you should update to the last prod80 shader pack (manually or during Reshade instalation) and as part of the last Reshade version 4.6+ now the shader packs are installed into subfolders.
Example:reshade-shaders/shaders/-> PD80/->pd80shaders here.
So i guess you should try now to place my file " MultiLUT PD80 a.k.a MultiLut2.0_"AC" (this is my effect)" and place it inside /PD80/ folder with all the rest pd80 shaders. With that in mind the effect should work fine, a user 1week ago tell me about this and placing the shader Multilut2.0_AC_ in pd80 folder fixed the issue after reshade instalation.

hi, i try your setting... i not sure if this correct.. i follow everything... and btw i cant open reshade setting ingame after click HOME... i have reinstall few time... btw i use latest csp version 0.1.61
20200626222453_1.jpg
20200626222514_1.jpg
20200626222519_1.jpg

1593181840487.png

1593181870256.png

hi, i try your setting... i not sure if this correct.. i follow everything... and btw i cant open reshade setting ingame after click HOME... i have reinstall few time... btw i use latest csp version 0.1.61
View attachment 384269View attachment 384270View attachment 384271
View attachment 384278
View attachment 384283
If you can't open Reshade with Home menu then it is not running or the installation is wrong.
1-Execute reshade setup as administrator
2-Select "acs.exe" in assettocorsa directory and choose Direct10D+, not acs_x86.exe or AssettoCorsa.exe
3-Check in Content Manager > Settings > CM Settings > DRIVE, if the "Force 32 bits mode" is UNCHECKED
4-If reshade still not working, go to Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shader Path Settings > General Settings > And enable (check) the "Flip dxgi.dll for win10" function.
5-If reshade still not working, then go to the assetto corsa main folder (with reshade installed) and rename the file "dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.dll"

If you can't open Reshade with Home menu then it is not running or the installation is wrong.
1-Execute reshade setup as administrator
2-Select "acs.exe" in assettocorsa directory and choose Direct10D+, not acs_x86.exe or AssettoCorsa.exe
3-Check in Content Manager > Settings > CM Settings > DRIVE, if the "Force 32 bits mode" is UNCHECKED
4-If reshade still not working, go to Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shader Path Settings > General Settings > And enable (check) the "Flip dxgi.dll for win10" function.
5-If reshade still not working, then go to the assetto corsa main folder (with reshade installed) and rename the file "dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.dll"
thanks.. i manage to open reshade after i unchek fullscreen

thanks.. i manage to open reshade after i unchek fullscreen
Thanks for the feedback, i never saw this error while using reshade, specially because the app shouldn't detect the screen mode (fullscreen, borderless, etc) so i'll report this directly to the Reshade community so they can take a look and check if the app is the problem, as this was never before reported, at least on the 4.0-4.7 versions of reshade :)

Thanks for the feedback, i never saw this error while using reshade, specially because the app shouldn't detect the screen mode (fullscreen, borderless, etc) so i'll report this directly to the Reshade community so they can take a look and check if the app is the problem, as this was never before reported, at least on the 4.0-4.7 versions of reshade :)
i found the solution in here

Hi. You did tremendous job !
I have a quick question:
I can see that all edges of the car has some light on it (not sure how to describe it) and I'm not sure what option use to remove it.

Attachments

• 2020-07-02 20_45_45-Window.png
    2020-07-02 20_45_45-Window.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
Hi. You did tremendous job !
I have a quick question:
I can see that all edges of the car has some light on it (not sure how to describe it) and I'm not sure what option use to remove it.
well as far as i see that can be caused by the anti-aliasing method, if you're using Non-Reshade version, you can try any FXAA replacer in the Graphics Adjustment section in Content Manager (CMAA and FXAA alt3 are the top ones), but you can try SMAA or the original FXAA as well to try.
If that's caused not by the AA but by the Light Bounce from the ground to those parts of the car body, then the solution should be to lower some % in the SGSI intensity, this can be found under ExtraFX category in Content Manager.

If you're using the reshade version then try to disable Delc-Sharpen.fx and/or enable SMAA.fx or Fxaa.fx in the reshade to check if the problem does persist.

Hi @el_mattpro , awesome stuff!

When applying this, disabling the MSAA results in extremely rough lines all over. Assuming I properly followed all instructions (and did select my native resolution (2560 * 1440 @ 165hz including in the reshade setup), what would be the obvious setting to check according to you? Because looking at all example shots, this can't be right.

Many thanks in advance
TycStyle

Hi @el_mattpro , awesome stuff!

When applying this, disabling the MSAA results in extremely rough lines all over. Assuming I properly followed all instructions (and did select my native resolution (2560 * 1440 @ 165hz including in the reshade setup), what would be the obvious setting to check according to you? Because looking at all example shots, this can't be right.

Many thanks in advance
TycStyle
Well if you're using the MSAA and you're using quint_ADOF/RTGI(raytracing) or quint_MXAO, the MSAA should be off, otherwise it is really common that Reshade can't access to these effects i mentioned because the MSAA is using your resolution depth buffer, so the best fix for this, assuming you have FXAA also off, is to turn On FXAA in video settings, go to graphics adjustment in CM > CSP > Graphics Adjustment, and then choose the aliasing method you want: CMAA -> Sharp / FXAA Alt3 -> Smooth.

MSAA must be disable for Reshade to access the depth buffer
FXAA must be disable to be able to have Reshade working on Screenshots, if you're not taking screenshots and just enjoying the gameplay, then turn on FXAA and try CMAA/FXAA alt3/SMAA in Graphics adjustment, also you can increase the aliasing by enable FXAA or SMAA in reshade as well

Well if you're using the MSAA and you're using quint_ADOF/RTGI(raytracing) or quint_MXAO, the MSAA should be off, otherwise it is really common that Reshade can't access to these effects i mentioned because the MSAA is using your resolution depth buffer, so the best fix for this, assuming you have FXAA also off, is to turn On FXAA in video settings, go to graphics adjustment in CM > CSP > Graphics Adjustment, and then choose the aliasing method you want: CMAA -> Sharp / FXAA Alt3 -> Smooth.

MSAA must be disable for Reshade to access the depth buffer
FXAA must be disable to be able to have Reshade working on Screenshots, if you're not taking screenshots and just enjoying the gameplay, then turn on FXAA and try CMAA/FXAA alt3/SMAA in Graphics adjustment, also you can increase the aliasing by enable FXAA or SMAA in reshade as well

FXAA within reshade did the trick! Thanks a lot, wasn't aware of it being there :)

well as far as i see that can be caused by the anti-aliasing method, if you're using Non-Reshade version, you can try any FXAA replacer in the Graphics Adjustment section in Content Manager (CMAA and FXAA alt3 are the top ones), but you can try SMAA or the original FXAA as well to try.
If that's caused not by the AA but by the Light Bounce from the ground to those parts of the car body, then the solution should be to lower some % in the SGSI intensity, this can be found under ExtraFX category in Content Manager.

If you're using the reshade version then try to disable Delc-Sharpen.fx and/or enable SMAA.fx or Fxaa.fx in the reshade to check if the problem does persist.

Hi. Thanks for response.
I did what you suggested but still have a bit od light on the edges.
I'm using CSP 0.1.52, Sol 1.61and reshade 4.7.0
Do you maybe have a set of settings that always work (Video settings from assetto, CSP and reshade) you can share ?

Attachments

• 2020-07-03 18_40_37-Window.png
    2020-07-03 18_40_37-Window.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 88

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back