Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism]

Misc Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] v13

Login or Register an account to download this content
You're welcome, i wanted to add that maybe you'll like the next update as i'm making an Alternative "non-Reshade needed" version that replicate around 80% the reshade look without using it and improving performance :)
Hi @el_mattpro, will give it a try but first thing I want the Reshade version to work fully, and I'm now fighting with the Depth Buffers option
First thing I need to unplug my PC from my home network or otherwise Reshade disable depth buffers due to high network activity. Is there any fix to this?
Second, if I disconnect my PC from the network I can access the Depth Buffers configuration, but unfortunately the line with my screen native resolution (3440x1440) is grayed out and not selectable (see attached snapshot). How can can I fix it? I'm really curious to try the path tracing feature.

Thanks
Andrea

PS: just sent a small donation you way as your work really deserve it! Thanks!

Attachments

• depth buffer.png
    depth buffer.png
    90.6 KB · Views: 151
Hi @el_mattpro Thanks for sharing all of your research and settings with us.

I installed this for the first time. Just a heads up. The ADOF setting that is on by default makes my game look like this.

View attachment 381599

hello I had the same problem as you, and I solved it by disabling the AUTO FOCUS option, in ADOF, qUINT_DOF plugin, I disabled it and it worked OK, the blur problem resolved, try there that will solve it, good fun.

I need to ask this because now you got me wondering if I have a monitor problem. I don't know what the image looks like on your screen, but on mine I am seeing extremely yellow grass and trees, the red stripes on the kerbs look orange and the sky is a very dark grey blue in my image. Are you not seeing the same thing in the image I posted?

Please don't take this as I am questioning you. I honestly want to know because if you see nice greens, reds and blues in my image, then I got monitor problems I am unaware of and I need to look into it.
Oh no please, it's the opposite, thanks you for the Feedback. About the "Yellow tonemap grass and trees" you're right SIr, let me tell you that my .lut encoded in the filter is actually modifying strongly the tonemap of the green colors and i'll rework that maybe for a "hotfix" update today if i have the time, thanks you for posting this as it was something i was worried about, if you want to modify this in the meanwhile (temporary fix) you can use the photomode app (from the CSP version 1.52+ or newer) and right click on my filter name, click on "Edit Filter", go to "Color" category and where it says color grading you can decrease the strength / intensity of it, if i'm not wrong it is on 0.850 right now (85%) a decrease to 50% should be enough to make the grass more green. I'll fix this soon :)

Is there any way to fix the problem where PD80 fails to compile?
You need to first install reshade and then use my reshade-shader folder content (shader/ texture folders) and use the prod80 MultiLut from my mod instead of the one from prod80.

Hi @el_mattpro Thanks for sharing all of your research and settings with us.

I installed this for the first time. Just a heads up. The ADOF setting that is on by default makes my game look like this.

View attachment 381599
Hello Sir, as other user already mention above, this is an "quint_ADOF.fx" thing, in the effect of reshade you'll see 2 first values "0.500 / 0.520" this mark the position of the screen where the autofocus is located, 0.500x0.500 means the center of the screen, i recommend to use ADOF or any DOF system only for screenshots or replays, not for gameplay anyway. The best way to fix this will be to press "Home" and disable quint_Adof.fx to disable the DOF entirely.

Hi @el_mattpro, will give it a try but first thing I want the Reshade version to work fully, and I'm now fighting with the Depth Buffers option
First thing I need to unplug my PC from my home network or otherwise Reshade disable depth buffers due to high network activity. Is there any fix to this?
Second, if I disconnect my PC from the network I can access the Depth Buffers configuration, but unfortunately the line with my screen native resolution (3440x1440) is grayed out and not selectable (see attached snapshot). How can can I fix it? I'm really curious to try the path tracing feature.

Thanks
Andrea

PS: just sent a small donation you way as your work really deserve it! Thanks!
Hello Magilla67, i'm srry that you had to go throught this! actually the fix is really easy but for all the new comers to reshade this tend to look a bit messed up. I'll explain, first of all the Reshade app "disable" itselff from acces to depth buffer everytime it detects Game Online connection (this is basically an automated system to avoid any game with AntiHack system from ban you while detecting reshade app as false-positive hack to take advantage of the game). If you want to use full network with reshade you must download the oficial modification of reshade setup, this is made by the user "Matsilagi" on PGHub discord or reshade forum. Here's the latest modification of Reshade 4.6.1-Mod.exe to allow Reshade to go full network: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...00252414858493973/ReShade_Setup_4.6.1-MOD.exe

Second: The DepthBuffer detection, as you maybe notice the DepthBuffer is used at the same time by many functions and in this case of Assetto Corsa and actually many other things, the first priority is always taken away by the game engine MSAA /MultiSamplingAntiAliasing/ , in the Video settings of Assetto Corsa you'll find that maybe you're using MSAA x2 / x4 or x8 (Experimental) setting for anti-aliasing, you'll have to disable this and try if now reshade is able to acces the Depth Buffer for your resolution. I had some messages of other uses proven that the "x8 Experimental" created by ilja actually allows you to use MSAA and leave Reshade to acces the correct depth buffer, this will be a matter of testing.

So... long story short. If you want to use reshade online (in any game), use the modifier version by Matsilagi (oficial), and to acces depth buffer in any game when you're having resolution blocked, disable any MSAA or MFAA settings in the video settings of the game.

Thanks you a lot for the Donation Sir, i really appreciate :) i hope this fix all the issues !

Do you really think reshade is necessary?
Necessary = No - You can enjoy the gameplay without reshade at any time :)
usefull = Yes

Why? because with the proper knowledge you're able to modify in real time every single thing you like or don't about the scenario you're in, even colors by separate, we can tell basically that Reshade with the proper knowledge is a Photoshop in real time for games :)

which SOL and CSP version should i use for v12?
Hello Sir, i'm using CSP 1.61 and Sol 1.6.1 Alpha 2 (today you can find until Alpha 4 on the Sol WeatherFX discord)

Oh no please, it's the opposite, thanks you for the Feedback. About the "Yellow tonemap grass and trees" you're right SIr, let me tell you that my .lut encoded in the filter is actually modifying strongly the tonemap of the green colors and i'll rework that maybe for a "hotfix" update today if i have the time, thanks you for posting this as it was something i was worried about, if you want to modify this in the meanwhile (temporary fix) you can use the photomode app (from the CSP version 1.52+ or newer) and right click on my filter name, click on "Edit Filter", go to "Color" category and where it says color grading you can decrease the strength / intensity of it, if i'm not wrong it is on 0.850 right now (85%) a decrease to 50% should be enough to make the grass more green. I'll fix this soon :)

At first I didn't like it either (the tonemap on grass and trees), then I tried my favourite track, Nordschleife and it's beautiful.
bmw320.jpg

Thanks for the info. I will try it again with your suggestions.

No reshade preset running at latest csp and sol alpha
edit. It's Sol self calibrating AE turned on issue
View attachment 381736
Yes, sorry i think most of people already know that ppfilters that use AutoExposure values can't use Sol AE at the same time or it'll go a bit crazy hehe. I'm glad you fixed it :)

At first I didn't like it either (the tonemap on grass and trees), then I tried my favourite track, Nordschleife and it's beautiful. View attachment 381752
Thanks you Sir, i'm glad you're enjoying the mod, i'll rework the grass look and upload it as external (alternative/optional) download or just upload a v12-Hotfix with that new variety :)

Is there a way to soften the shadows? Also tone down the colors/brightness/bloom of the street lights for Shutoko Revival Project. Thanks!
Well... that's a bit tricky, you mean softer shadows in wich way? softer the shape or softer the darkness? If the answer is "the shape", it's not posible or it'll require a lot of modifications on different files to achieve, if you mean raise the shadows darkness, you can play with the ppfilter contras in the Non-Reshade version (right click on the ppfilter name > edit > colors > contrast and lower the %) this in the Photomode app from CSP 1.55+

For the Shutoko Revival Projects, if you want the lights to have less bloom/glare you'll have to decrease the entire ppfilter glare ammount, you can do this while doing the same steps i mention before but going to the category >Glare and lower the command Luminance.
If you mean that you want to decrease the strenght of the lights (how they bright the floor and objects for example) the fastest way to do is using Sol Config app, page 3 i think, where it says "CSP Lights" you check the checkbox and decrease the number to lower the entire track lights strength.

Alternative: In the first pages of Sol_Config app from SOL you'll find some checkboxes to replace the ppfilter (mine) Glare / Spectrum / Flares / SingleScreen Optimzation, normally these are all disabled, you can enable the Glare one, and then my ppfilter will not use his own Glare settings but use SOL ones instead, this'll be maybe the fastest and easy way to fix this glare stuff for you (only if SOL glare is actually that different for you to notice)

Yes it does, anyway if you're able to join SOL discord and download latest alpha i do recommend as there are many good changes ;)

Hello Piotr, you need to be sure first that your game is running on 64bits executable, when you install reshade, you must select "acs.exe" in the executable, this means that the executable selected for reshade to work is the 64bits executable of Assetto Corsa, not Acs_x86.exe and not AssettoCorsa.exe. TO check if you're running 64 bits go to Content Manager > Settings > Content Manager > DRIVE" and look for the settings called "Use 32 bits version" to be unchecked.
If this is unchecked and you selected acs.exe in reshade instalation the problems could be the next.

1-Check the setting called "Use DXGI flip mode" in /Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shader Path > General path settings"

2- If this doesn't work, go to the game folder and rename "dxgi.dll" to "d3d11.dll" (and undo the step 1)

There isn't actually any other way this could be caused, i hope you fix it with this help :) And if this doesn't work either somehow i'll suggest you to try the non-reshade version with the settings you'll find in the folder as i tried to replicate almost all the Reshade look into that one without the need of Reshade and the performance is even better :)
Thanks for using the mod, have a good day

Thank heaps man, disabling "Use DXGI flip mode" worked and Reshade can now grab ACS.exe fine! Every other setting was OK :D

Hello Magilla67, i'm srry that you had to go throught this! actually the fix is really easy but for all the new comers to reshade this tend to look a bit messed up. I'll explain, first of all the Reshade app "disable" itselff from acces to depth buffer everytime it detects Game Online connection (this is basically an automated system to avoid any game with AntiHack system from ban you while detecting reshade app as false-positive hack to take advantage of the game). If you want to use full network with reshade you must download the oficial modification of reshade setup, this is made by the user "Matsilagi" on PGHub discord or reshade forum. Here's the latest modification of Reshade 4.6.1-Mod.exe to allow Reshade to go full network: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...00252414858493973/ReShade_Setup_4.6.1-MOD.exe

Second: The DepthBuffer detection, as you maybe notice the DepthBuffer is used at the same time by many functions and in this case of Assetto Corsa and actually many other things, the first priority is always taken away by the game engine MSAA /MultiSamplingAntiAliasing/ , in the Video settings of Assetto Corsa you'll find that maybe you're using MSAA x2 / x4 or x8 (Experimental) setting for anti-aliasing, you'll have to disable this and try if now reshade is able to acces the Depth Buffer for your resolution. I had some messages of other uses proven that the "x8 Experimental" created by ilja actually allows you to use MSAA and leave Reshade to acces the correct depth buffer, this will be a matter of testing.

So... long story short. If you want to use reshade online (in any game), use the modifier version by Matsilagi (oficial), and to acces depth buffer in any game when you're having resolution blocked, disable any MSAA or MFAA settings in the video settings of the game.

Thanks you a lot for the Donation Sir, i really appreciate :) i hope this fix all the issues !
Hey @el_mattpro, I used the modded version of Reshade and disabled MSAA as you suggested, and now I can enable depth buffers. Thanks!
However after a bit of experimentation I realized that I do prefer the inmersive_natural filter much more. First of all using MXAO is really taxing on FPS, even if I have a RTX2080 and it doesn't provide to my view too much of an improvement. More important, w/o MSAA the lines are scattered and not uniform like when is activated so I decided for now to keep the other filter on.
I will keep watching your releases and checking so maybe I will change my mind in the future.
Muchas Gracias por tu trabajo inpresionante!

Hey @el_mattpro, I used the modded version of Reshade and disabled MSAA as you suggested, and now I can enable depth buffers. Thanks!
However after a bit of experimentation I realized that I do prefer the inmersive_natural filter much more. First of all using MXAO is really taxing on FPS, even if I have a RTX2080 and it doesn't provide to my view too much of an improvement. More important, w/o MSAA the lines are scattered and not uniform like when is activated so I decided for now to keep the other filter on.
I will keep watching your releases and checking so maybe I will change my mind in the future.
Muchas Gracias por tu trabajo inpresionante!
I see, thanks you for the feedback, i'll be sure to make a better mxao preset for reshade users without the RTGI as requirement as i released before to fake the RTGI effect with a better impact on the look of the game and try to consume less fps :) I'm glad you solve the issue and enjoy the mod! Thanks for the download and donation, i appreciate :)

el_mattpro updated Inmersive Filter - ACC style + SOL + RESHADE [Photorealism] with a new update entry:

Non-Reshade Filter Improvements

Hello everyone, as you know i released the version 12 of the filter with a new "Non-Reshade" file to avoid the use of reshade and achieve a pretty similar look, i readed your feedback about the filter and start to modify a few stuff to make it better to the majority taste.

THIS UPDATE IS OPTIONAL and ONLY FOR NON-RESHADE USERS
Changelog:
-Modified .lut file and re-encoded into ppfilter
lut changes: -Better Yellow colors / Removed 50% of the Yellow tint on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@el_mattpro Let me first say this filter is the best I try so far and I having a blast with it. However I have a few questions

The mod itself is very clean and sharp, but it lacks (I least in my settings) the ambient fog. For example I´m using sometimes other ppfilters like Horizon Shades and the "fog" is there, but no with your filter.
Also the colors seems a little to "colourful", so I take the general saturation of the game to 80-85%. Thanks man apreciate your work, saludos!

el_mattpro Cant wait to try your mod

Is it possible to install the Shader Patch v0.146 manually without Content Manager? As you can install Sol v1.51 manually. If I use your NON-Reshade v1.2 Hotfix would I still need to install Shader Patch v0.146?
Thanks keep up the great work, the pics and videos look fantastic and I cant wait to see how v8scorsa 2020 will look with your mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.