Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

It’s additionally packaged with a light installation of the patch for those who, for some reason, prefer not to use the patch.

So the car can be used on vanilla AC, standard launcher and should not cause any problems using other mods on other vanilla AC online servers after installation (i.e missmatch) ?

Running into an issue. Ran fine yesterday but trying to load it up today and anytime I try to launch a race using the car with Content Manager it says "Race Canceled." Tried with other cars and loads fine. Even tried launching from steam and not using CM, but just crashes back to the race setup screen when trying to run it. Uninstalled the car and reinstalled it, no luck. Any clue as to what could have changed between yesterday and today?

Edit: Got it working, just some user error on my part, ha.

Last edited:
Then maybe refrain from talking about it...

The RF2 model requires the material data and exact construction of the tire. No one except people high-up within the ranks of tire manufacturers has access to that data, S397 included. Especially for the tires of a car based on LMP1/LMP2/GTE/GTLM regulations - Michelin doesn't even let the real teams take those tires back to their shops. No one knows, or is allowed to know, their material construction besides Michelin.

Furthermore, if you have force, slip angle, slip ratio, relaxation length, etc measurements from a real tire, they don't particularly help you in RF2. If your model doesn't match the data, then what? Arbitrarily guess which of the numerous material properties is wrong? Even if you do have the extensive information required for an RF2 model, you're still assuming its model correctly represents the real physical interaction between a tire and the road, which is a very hefty assumption to be making (tire manufacturers are constantly working to get their models to be representative - think of how obscenely unlikely it is for a small game studio to have bested them).

So, moving to RF2 would absolutely be a step rearwards in terms of accuracy, and that's just in regard to the tires. The Patch's aero model is more advanced than RF2's, so are its brakes, so is its traction control, so is its suspension, so are its graphics. Feel free to disagree with that sentiment, but bear in mind that you'd be going against the viewpoint of people (not just myself) with much more experience.

To all, please no more posting about it in this thread - it's not the place.

I`m sorry, but you clearly have no idea what you`re talking about. By your post, it`s easy to see that you don`t have any experience in RF2.

Tyre models in RF2 are WAY ahead of any sim. In Assetto Corsa you don`t even have flat spots on tyres! If you brake too hard in RF2, after a few laps, you will notice the effects in the car and even on the force feedback! And after you pit and change the tyres, the force feedback is completely diference, because you don`t have flat spots anymore!

That`s just one thing among MANY others in your post that are incorrect.

I could talk about the force feedback in general of RF2..and things like advanced telemetry data export, dynamic tracks, more channels for SimHub, formation laps, the AI and so on.. but not worth it.

If you want to know all about these things, you have to see it yourself. And not in a youtube video.

Assetto Corsa is a really fun game. To test street cars etc and to play with your friends. If you want something more serious, like a proper sim to race, and a TOOL then, you will need Iracing or RF2. Only then you will have formation laps, proper data to analyze everything after the race and above all, proper behavior from the car and from the tyres.

Kool-Aid-Man.jpg

AC does have flatspots on tyres modelled... (that can be felt through Ffb and visually textured)

Seems like it's the other way around. Ironic

I know that you like Assetto Corsa but it`s only a game. AC have flat spots (i mean real flat spots.. physics) since when?

See this vídeo:

or this one:

That`s why you can really feel the rubber in RF2.

Do you understand now? Or you`re still dealing with the lack of dynamic tracks?
Again, you have no idea what you`re talking about. And of course I will have a lot of disagrees since this is the Assetto Corsa Topic.. but the true is the vast majority of people here don`t know or even understand what a real sim is(the ones that disagree). Sorry but it`s true. Even RF1 and AMS has more advanced physics than AC. ..and not even formation laps.. really?

Have you actually never played AC? Flatspots are a built in part of the tire model since the game's tech preview, it's an unavoidable consequence of modeling tire temperature and wear.

The only thing I see is that "mclarenf1papa" don`t have access to the parameters to do what he want in RF2, because at this point only Studio 397 has the parameters and access to everything. That`s why the GT3 and LMP`s cars in RF2 are so realistic and you can really feel the rubber in the tyres. There is no need to be sulky. One day, you can have access to that data and then you will think differently. Good luck with your mod in the Assetto Corsa game.

The only thing I see is that "mclarenf1papa" don`t have access to the parameters to do what he want in RF2, because at this point only Studio 397 has the parameters and access to everything. That`s why the GT3 and LMP`s cars in RF2 are so realistic and you can really feel the rubber in the tyres. There is no need to be sulky. One day, you can have access to that data and then you will think differently. Good luck with your mod in the Assetto Corsa game.
Go away

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea