Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Normally good with following instructions but obviously too excited and skipped this important step so I could get a few laps in before dad duties! Just sneaked a few minutes to get it correctly installed, 3 laps around Silverstone and back in for kids bathtime. Loved the limited experience so far and will set up a decent length AI race for later with pit stops. Even over three laps, I can tell I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of this mod - great work, thanks!

FPS is a known issue described on our website. More LODs will be added in the future to improve it.

The crashing is strange but is likely more of a CSP issue than a car issue.
Great news that the fps will improve! Any idea when that might be fixed?

I'm using CSP preview205. Don't have any other issues with crashing.

I've tested again. Physics are so so very good. Well done!

A visual thing I'm noticing is that the back end of the car, in most (day)light conditions, is very very black - just an amorphous black shape. I had a go at putting up "Blacklevel compensation" to max but that doesn't help much. In this video:
you can see what I'm talking about re black back end.

Gotta say the wait for this car was definitely worth it. It's amazing to drive, feels different to any other downforce car in AC. I really like the features that've been added through the CSP, just adds another level of quality and immersion to the whole package.

Is there a skin template coming soon?

Thanks for the amazing mod, hoping you make more content like this in the future :)

Great news that the fps will improve! Any idea when that might be fixed?

I'm using CSP preview205. Don't have any other issues with crashing.

I've tested again. Physics are so so very good. Well done!

A visual thing I'm noticing is that the back end of the car, in most (day)light conditions, is very very black - just an amorphous black shape. I had a go at putting up "Blacklevel compensation" to max but that doesn't help much. In this video:
you can see what I'm talking about re black back end.
Within the next 6 weeks, but nothing firm.

And about the back...it’s black carbon...Chris Haye’s video looks as-intended. If it’s super dark, perhaps your monitor needs calibrating.

Gotta say the wait for this car was definitely worth it. It's amazing to drive, feels different to any other downforce car in AC. I really like the features that've been added through the CSP, just adds another level of quality and immersion to the whole package.

Is there a skin template coming soon?

Thanks for the amazing mod, hoping you make more content like this in the future :)
Skin template should be up on RD soon enough, yep.

/instant purchase
And felt in love with that car...great to drive, a worth reading manual, awesome sound.
Drove almost 2 hours @the Glen and now it's time to go to bed and looking forward for the next drive tomorrow. My beloved hosts a ParyLite-party tomorrow evening...guess how I'm going to spend that evening:D

Within the next 6 weeks, but nothing firm.

And about the back...it’s black carbon...Chris Haye’s video looks as-intended. If it’s super dark, perhaps your monitor needs calibrating.
Ok
I’ve calibrated the monitor, before using your mod and to use use your mod. Doesn’t help. I don’t have this problem with other cars.
Edit
And you can see the same issue in Chris Hayes’ video

• Deleted member 223075

Cannot find info about P13c, is this a fantasy car?
The car is similar to the HPD ARX-03

But strange the car is limited to 290km/h for LMP1. I tought these car easily reach 320-330km/h

Reactions: iwn
Hey, I was wondering whether or not skin templates are planned (I'd assume they are), and if so any idea when we can get our hands on them?
By the looks of the liveries that come standard, I'd assume skin templates are going to be a bit more extravagant than usual, and thus might be a while before I (and everyone else) can get my greasy hands on them. Thanks in advance :)

Hey, I was wondering whether or not skin templates are planned (I'd assume they are), and if so any idea when we can get our hands on them?
By the looks of the liveries that come standard, I'd assume skin templates are going to be a bit more extravagant than usual, and thus might be a while before I (and everyone else) can get my greasy hands on them. Thanks in advance :)
@Ryno917 check your Discord

I’ll have to do a manual for how the shader works as well. Texture setup is quite different than KS stuff. But yeah, hopefully template release on RD this week.

The car is similar to the HPD ARX-03

But strange the car is limited to 290km/h for LMP1. I tought these car easily reach 320-330km/h
Try changing the setup, the car can reach 197 mph at Le Mans. The car matches telemetry to the mph (actually to higher accuracy than that on some tracks).

• Deleted member 223075

Why i have to setup the car ? You can't made the car with default setup to reach 197pmh without changing something..

If i use URD lmp1 i don't have to change some things, i drive the car and done.

Why i have to setup the car ? You can't made the car with default setup to reach 197pmh without changing something..

If i use URD lmp1 i don't have to change some things, i drive the car and done.
Because it’s set up for medium downforce, not low, and is very significantly more realistic than any of URD’s work :)

There’s a reason the car comes with a user manual.

Loving the car. As someone who enjoys messing with different setups, I love the attention to detail with all the different setup options available, especially compared to the base content. Congrats on a job well done. I was wondering though if there is a way to rebind the TC2 option from Ctrl+y to something on my wheel?

Loving the car. As someone who enjoys messing with different setups, I love the attention to detail with all the different setup options available, especially compared to the base content. Congrats on a job well done. I was wondering though if there is a way to rebind the TC2 option from Ctrl+y to something on my wheel?
Not yet, that’s going to require Ilja to add it to CM. Can’t do it on our end, but hopefully will be an option in the future.

You could probably get that working with something like Joy2Key or Simhub Joystick Plugin? Not sure on this last one, but Simhub lets you do all sorts of cool things, even map keyboard keys to a phone, lol

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back