Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

This is probably a good time for the AC modder community to decide that we're done trying to support the rF community with our mods. You guys are worse than the AC community.

I usually don't post on anyone's mod(s) because i am just a super casual gamer. But this is one of the best mod's i've driven. i haven't even dabbled in different setups, etc because i am having too much fun with the stock setup. Thanks to all for an amazing mod :) .

Screenshot 2019-10-28 18.05.54 - Copy.png

GamerMuscle and (some) RF2 fans may hate it, but the data doesn't lie. ;)

i wanted to make sure ;)

very interesting indeed.

close yes, could be closer :)
Most variance due to driving or wind. Can take T1 slow enough if I use real steering inputs (big gains with higher entry speed though, as can be seen), carousel lines up better with a crosswind, and I botched the last corner. Also the real longitudinal G trace is flatout wrong. Should replace that one. Tire data would have helped, too :D

In any case, when comparing different drivers, the important things to look for are trends, not exact matches. Plenty of sim softwares can get you the latter with the wrong inputs or via the wrong data adjustments.

Last edited:
i wasn't looking at anything else other than corner entry yaw rate tbh. Or rather, the yaw acceleration

which is where we agree that tire data would've helped :D
I think that’s another thing - 1. Real life has some smoothing 2. I think AC’s calculation is wrong (which is fine since it only shows up in telemetry) Will make a math channel for it to compare manually.

As for lat accel, I think my steering inputs are generally more aggressive on turn-in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back