Cars [IER Simulations - Payware] IER P13c Prototype

Other question. Maybe someone could help me. seems like im a total ****tard.

I tried to install the Mod, following the install guide (with sol and shaders installed), so i only copied in the main installation. Now everything went ****. when i go ingame most textures are black when headed in a certain direction. seems like something is messing with the shaders.. reinstallation didnt work yet. im trying to update now to the most actual patch of the shaders (that one with grass) and try again..

anyone else with that problem or someone with more brain than me having a solution? would be grateful. thanks in advande.

Other question. Maybe someone could help me. seems like im a total ****tard.

I tried to install the Mod, following the install guide (with sol and shaders installed), so i only copied in the main installation. Now everything went ****. when i go ingame most textures are black when headed in a certain direction. seems like something is messing with the shaders.. reinstallation didnt work yet. im trying to update now to the most actual patch of the shaders (that one with grass) and try again..

anyone else with that problem or someone with more brain than me having a solution? would be grateful. thanks in advande.
Update SOL to a newer version and it'll be back to normal.

I only know this one, what's the other if I may ask?
Both have been linked in the thread and are in the OP.

It’s additionally packaged with a light installation of the patch for those who, for some reason, prefer not to use the patch.
This car messed my AC so that it crashed after installation every time with every car or track combination. I followed the "no CSP instructions". I managed to return all to normal only by installing CSP and unistalling it and manually removing other files. Furthermore I wonder where do I need the key code that I was given after purchase?

This car messed my AC so that it crashed after installation every time with every car or track combination. I followed the "no CSP instructions". I managed to return all to normal only by installing CSP and unistalling it and manually removing other files. Furthermore I wonder where do I need the key code that I was given after purchase?
Key is purchase verification.

Surprised to hear the CSP installation didn’t work for you - what OS are you running?

The car does not allow smooth switch between CSP and original AC. Every time I return to original AC and back to CSP I have to install the car´s shaders manually otherwise it crashes the game. Can this be corrected?

The car does not allow smooth switch between CSP and original AC. Every time I return to original AC and back to CSP I have to install the car´s shaders manually otherwise it crashes the game. Can this be corrected?
Why do you need to switch back and forth?

The shaders shouldn't be removed when you uninstall CSP unless installing it installs them so whatever manual process you're using just needs to be updated to ignore those files...

The best way to switch back and forth is this checkbox in CM anyway
eSDar4p.png

If you do anything else it's probably unsupported behaviour cause this checkbox works reliably

The shaders shouldn't be removed when you uninstall CSP unless installing it installs them so whatever manual process you're using just needs to be updated to ignore those files...

The best way to switch back and forth is this checkbox in CM anyway
eSDar4p.png

If you do anything else it's probably unsupported behaviour cause this checkbox works reliably
Thanks, I will try that. I went the delete patch way.

EDIT: Yes it works. Thanks, now I jump on and off as I please.

Last edited:
A couple of further comments on this installation; the shader files seem to be quite sensitive and I understand that you have tried something new. Does this process require repeating the manual shader files installation everytime CSP is updated or version is changed? And if your technology is imitated in other mods in the future, which is quite likely, are we going to have an unstable game. Could it be good idea to include the necessary extra files within the car file or another independent file from the CSP could read the required information. In other words leave the game files in peace. Also the non CSP installation led to quite severe troubles as the whole game ceased to work and even graphic card reported about a driver crash. Luckily I'm not a first timer to solve such problems but you can spare yourselves from heated customer feedback by thinking the file structure once again.
Otherwise the car is a joy to drive and it does give much more feedback to the driver than most of the other quality mods. Although I must say that the VRC Pritotypes are very close with the old technology without CSP reliance.

Although I must say that the VRC Pritotypes are very close with the old technology without CSP reliance.
Maybe close in dimensions... that’s about it...

CSP seems to be the way forward, allowing a lot of features to be implemented in cars and tracks. A lot of mod creators are adopting it...
Either take the plunge and use CSP full time or avoid these mods altogether, but I wouldn’t expect mod creators to cater to both types of users much longer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.3%