IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
@mclarenf1papa
FYI there are a lot issues at the Oreca:

INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ADDITIONAL1] CAMBER_TEMP_SPREAD_K
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [ADDITIONAL1] CAMBER_TEMP_SPREAD_K
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [FRONT] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH
INIReader: content/cars/oreca_flm09/data/tyres.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [REAR] DCAMBER_LUT_SMOOTH

Fixing these would be really nice.
Thanks in advance :)

Greets After_Midnight
Are these actual issues though? Or just by choice not including those lines in the tyre data (they are not strictly needed, given it will just use the standard Dcamber values like 99% of kunos cars).

Are these actual issues though? Or just by choice not including those lines in the tyre data (they are not strictly needed, given it will just use the standard Dcamber values like 99% of kunos cars).
I don't really know how much these issues influence the car. But I'm usualy checking the error log after driving a car the first time.
Its a thing I'm doing with our cars also. Maybe just a quirk :roflmao: if its the right word in this case.
:)

I don't really know how much these issues influence the car. But I'm usualy checking the error log after driving a car the first time.
Its a thing I'm doing with our cars also. Maybe just a quirk :roflmao: if its the right word in this case.
:)
Camber Lut one isn't intentional but neither should really affect things....as Dan said in the other thread, fixed for fixing's sake. Definitely not worth an update though.

Also, "a lot of issues" is a bit aggressive. There are three.

Camber Lut one isn't intentional but neither should really affect things....as Dan said in the other thread, fixed for fixing's sake. Definitely not worth an update though.

Also, "a lot of issues" is a bit aggressive. There are three.

Offence was not my intention.
It was for just your information your car provide issues at the errors.txt.
Nothing more nothing left.
You can take it as a try to help or leave it.

The other two cars of your pack don't provide any issues.
If it worth to be fixed is your decision.
But don't start childish nickpicking how to count the issues.

Thank you.

Please fix the Oreca flm09 mirrors. I just drove the 1.22 on SRS, the mirrors are switched left/right.

Thx
I asked about the same a few pages back. It's really the only flaw that keeps this mod from being "perfect." I really enjoy driving this car, but the "backwards" mirrors are annoying, especially when you're using them in VR. It kills the immersion of driving this open cockpit car.

Previously the mirrors were right/left swapped.

Now they at least show the correct sides and only the image itself is mirrored but that is hardly a problem when driving really.

Hardly a problem when driving... REEEALLY?! Oookay, Imagine driving a real car on a real race track with rear-view video cameras wired to small displays in place of your mirrors... but the images are backwards or from the wrong side of the car. Not only would that be annoying, but it would be very dangerous.

Seriously, I LOVE this mod, the way it drives and feels... but I don't drive it much. I can't really enjoy it because the reversed mirror images completely ruin it for me. I use the mirrors in VR, and it's a significant part of the immersion.

Because it's so good, that's what makes the mixed up mirrors an even bigger issue.

In 3Ds Max, I know you can create textures that apply to both sides of the polygons. It's very easy to "flip" the normals on polygons and reverse the texture being displayed on both sides. I wonder if something like that is going on with the model of the car.

Last edited:
Hardly a problem when driving... REEEALLY?!

Yes, coz before it was way worse and now it's not a big deal because (from memory) in the side mirrors you do see your own car so it's pretty simple to see if the car behind you drives away from your or towards your car.

So by having your own car as a reference it's not a big deal at all, especially when you consider the left/right swap from older versions.

Yes, coz before it was way worse and now it's not a big deal because (from memory) in the side mirrors you do see your own car so it's pretty simple to see if the car behind you drives away from your or towards your car.

So by having your own car as a reference it's not a big deal at all, especially when you consider the left/right swap from older versions.

Let's say you were to get a new TV. You get it home, turn it on, and you discover the image is backwards, and when you use the remote in the menus, the cursor or selection goes the opposite direction of the directional button you press. You contact the place where you got it, and they reply... well, it's much better than it used to be. They explain that before, it only showed a black and white picture in the upper right corner, and the remote buttons didn't even work, so now it's much better. SO, they're conclusion they offer to you... it's no big deal. Enjoy your TV.

I guess you'd be fine with that?

--OR would you think that they are just making an excuse and don't want to deal with you or the problem with the TV?

I know this is a free mod, as most are, and I DEFINITELY appreciate the time that modders put into their work to offer them to the public, and I know it can be challenging. This mod has only ONE THING that's making it a sub-par mod, and not the EXCELLENT mod that it should be. This certainly isn't a life or death issue... it's just that IT IS a problem with this mod, and other than this one problem, it's so good, it really does deserve to be "fixed" and "perfect." Again, I WANT to drive the heck out of it... but I can't. The mirrors are an ISSUE. They are a PROBLEM.

I know that if a modder doesn't know how to fix an issue, they can usually find someone else who can help them out. I've seen reversed mirrors in other mods (I have hundreds of GTR2 mods), and they are usually fixed if the mod is important enough to the person that created it.

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

So all the excellent perfect mods that we all enjoy are bright shiny beautiful apples...

and the Oreca mod is a banana. It's okay, tastes alright ...but it has a dull skin, look's weird, goes bad faster, and something's not quite right about it.

The Oreca mod is SOOO close to being an apple!

Funny that "bananas" usually signify someone who has lost touch with reality. :p

I know that if a modder doesn't know how to fix an issue, they can usually find someone else who can help them out. I've seen reversed mirrors in other mods (I have hundreds of GTR2 mods), and they are usually fixed if the mod is important enough to the person that created it.
Well that hits on the key of the issue really... the guy who made the model quit AC 100%, that's why it's not a finished model and never will be.

Now the image itself is mirrored ONLY.
Previously the mirror on the right showed what shoulda been shown in the left side mirror.

Thus it's far less of an issue now.

No, the 1.22 version I have downloaded a few days ago has the left and rigth image swapped.
I do not know if this is only an issue in VR.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back