IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 223075

Could you be more specific about what you don't think is finished? As far as I know there's no hanging threads that were promised to get added later, both cars are done.
You really want a list of all is wrong and not finished on FLM09 and P13C (hpd arx) ?!!!!!

Actually the FLM09 is clearly not finished in many way (physic, CSP, texture, uvmap etc...)
Same for the P13C but the data is locked so i'm actually redone by myself as all is a gloubi-boulga of letter and number.

And yes another unfinished mods.

Think what you want is just the reality.

EDIT : for the P13C not prentending doing a better physic than any engineer but as the data is encrypted and things are wrong, what you do ? Wait another 8 years....

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the FLM09 textures/model aren't as high standard, but the alternative was "never release". The guy making the model quit, what can you do.

The P13C does have more accurate physics than any other car in the game, doesn't mean it's perfect... but whatever you think is wrong probably isn't.

Last edited:
After 8 years you might expect we’d already be content with where things stand (we have also publicly declared the end of the USCC mod after the 991 released). We do not have time for public projects any longer.

FLM I understand, but it’s for the reason Nick mentioned. Not sure what you think is missing from the physics though.

As for the P13, the only thing missing from the public release are the rest of the LODs, and that was only to not have multiple versions floating around. As Nick said, whatever you think is wrong probably isn’t. Physics, textures, etc are all done to good standards.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back