IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can anybody help me?
DP_D cars do not load in the showroom. (Only this class)
DP_C and Oreca, there's no problem,,,

I did a clean installation, but in the old version I did not have this problem.

Any tips? Anyone else with this problem?

What’s the secret behind getting the Oreca‘s tyres into their preferred temp window?
You more or less can't...they had the same problem in real life.

Can anybody help me?
DP_D cars do not load in the showroom. (Only this class)
DP_C and Oreca, there's no problem,,,

I did a clean installation, but in the old version I did not have this problem.

Any tips? Anyone else with this problem?
Will take a look later today; in the meantime if anyone could confirm the issue that'd be great.

Ohhh very nice, so far i have tried only the Corvette DP, it's delightful, somehow interestingly subtle, challenging but at the same time friendly, demands a smooth thoughtful driving style, just lovely!

I love the Corvette DP a lot very fun driving style with the downforce.
I have a bug problem with the Dallara DP in showroom, I have a crash and showroom can´t load. Someone else have same problem ?

Yeah I can confirm, Dallara Corvette DP crashes Kunos showroom, also when loaded from Content Manager. Content Manager custom showroom works normally.

Patrik only helped with driver animations for this specific car pack; the car he's talking about is a Porsche that will be released separately.

Looking into the Dallara showroom crash issue now.
aaah okay, understood... By the way really the more i drive this car the better it gets, Physics have so much depth, love the way you have to trail off the brakes to avoid locking as downforce decreases. I have done some racing in the past (Radicals. touring cars etc, way too long a time ago!) , i can't imagine it getting much more accurate thank this to be honest, the 'real' drivers you were working with must be amazed at whats possible.

The Dallara is loading fine in the showroom for me; can someone upload his/her logs?

aaah okay, understood... By the way really the more i drive this car the better it gets, Physics have so much depth, love the way you have to trail off the brakes to avoid locking as downforce decreases. I have done some racing in the past (Radicals. touring cars etc, way too long a time ago!) , i can't imagine it getting much more accurate thank this to be honest, the 'real' drivers you were working with must be amazed at whats possible.
Glad to hear. The FLM09 in theory should be even more accurate as the only data I was missing was for aerodynamic downforce maps (though I was able to reverse engineer partial maps from telemetry).

edit: to anyone with problems, make sure you did a clean install.

Last edited:
I'll upload my logs in few hours unless someone else beats me to it.

Edit. And yeah I had a fresh install when problems occured.

Maybe as a workaround for y'all, mine only crashes if mirrors are set to 'high', 'low' and 'off' are ok (and don't add much in the showroom anyway). No idea how the mirrors could be a problem that only crashes showroom though.

Maybe as a workaround for y'all, mine only crashes if mirrors are set to 'high', 'low' and 'off' are ok (and don't add much in the showroom anyway). No idea how the mirrors could be a problem that only crashes showroom though.

Yep, I can confirm.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back