IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod

Cars IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
t8OaY1w.jpg
Might be that Im just too blind but is this version with the position indicator already live? Atleast isnt it in my game or do I need do change some graphics settings or files in an .ini file?

Might be that Im just too blind but is this version with the position indicator already live? Atleast isnt it in my game or do I need do change some graphics settings or files in an .ini file?

It's just a graphic piece of loveliness. It doesn't work in game I'm afraid. Maybe in the future AC will have that feature but not at the moment.

It's just a graphic piece of loveliness. It doesn't work in game I'm afraid. Maybe in the future AC will have that feature but not at the moment.
It does work ingame. We haven't released the update for it yet (rather busy at the moment and have a few changes to make on the DPs).

Are there any news about updates or new cars?
An update is in the works but I haven't had much time recently to work on AC stuff. Should include tire updates all around and aero and suspension updates on the Corvettes.

As for new cars, besides maybe the Porsche, we won't be releasing any more USCC content (post-2016 cars are possibilities though). Nick's IER's only 3D modeler (subcontracting -like RSS is doing- for free content doesn't really work), so we're limited to what we're both interested in when it comes to making free cars. Payware mods and commissioned work are a bit different as there are other incentives involved.

Look out for news from us in the coming months.

And sorry about the delay @Ricardo Gomes, haven't had a chance to put together the templates yet.

An update is in the works but I haven't had much time recently to work on AC stuff. Should include tire updates all around and aero and suspension updates on the Corvettes.

As for new cars, besides maybe the Porsche, we won't be releasing any more USCC content (post-2016 cars are possibilities though). Nick's IER's only 3D modeler (subcontracting -like RSS is doing- for free content doesn't really work), so we're limited to what we're both interested in when it comes to making free cars. Payware mods and commissioned work are a bit different as there are other incentives involved.

Look out for news from us in the coming months.

And sorry about the delay @Ricardo Gomes, haven't had a chance to put together the templates yet.
Too bad, this mod was one of the reason the buy AC, but i can understand your standpoint.

mclarenf1papa updated IER Car Pack #1 - USCC Mod with a new update entry:

IER Car Pack #1 - Final Update

With a myriad of updates and fixes, we bring the development life of our first Car Pack to a definitive close. We would like to thank everyone for their support over the years and hope to spark that same enthusiasm for our upcoming projects. As usual, make sure to keep up with news via our website, social media, or our mailing list.

Until next time,
The IER Simulations Team

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play