Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I ll try to explain what is my sound problem:
It appears for all cars in the mod. On interior view.
it's seems to be a loud sound like vibrators or grind when I m moving the car on the road, like it was going from tires.I can't do a video unfortunately

I'd give it a 5 but I'd rather give it a 10/10. Or even 10/5. Absolutely blissful drive on Nordschliefe against an RX7. Sound is absolutely amazing; one critic. The external is a little quiet. I'd imagine it's not a loud car overall, but KUNOS sound somewhat drown it away.
Physics easily 10/10. 11/10. I could feel the long rear weight push into the ground under that mid engine setup. Tire sounds are great, internally and externally.

Honestly I'd say this feels even better than many KUNOS vehicles overall. Golden. Thank you!

Nords endurance and this car....it's one of those legendary sim racing combinations. This mod nailed it.

Last edited:
Yes.
M17pdJU.jpg

Looks better (IMO) and is in line with vanilla content without the Hans device:
DETtX5a.jpg

also....
please please please bring your Corvette to AC

I didn't notice the HANS device. You're right though...if it were up to me, I'd remove it. Leave that stuff for 100% race cars. Now, what kind of Corvette are we talking about here? :cautious: :sneaky:

I didn't notice the HANS device. You're right though...if it were up to me, I'd remove it. Leave that stuff for 100% race cars. Now, what kind of Corvette are we talking about here? :cautious: :sneaky:
If I can disable the Hans through the ini files, I will do it. Otherwise probably not.
As for the Corvettes, probably not going to happen any time soon. Because of time, you know...

Nice catch... I'll take a look at the fuel_cons files.

Edit: There were none! :p Makes this an easy fix... I guess David did his work on these cars before that file was introduced in whatever update brought it. Sorted.

Last edited:
Excellent mod. I love it! There is a small thing though.
I don't have an h-pattern gearbox and a clutch pedal so I naturally use automatic throttle blip. Unfortunatelly the blip seems really insufficient which often sends the car into turn in oversteer. Is it possible to fix it? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%