Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
First of all, thank you for all the work to get this done.It's a joy to drive!Amazing!!
However when i try to join a friend's server with the same car he downloaded from here i always get "Checksum failed..." error...Any thoughts?

First of all, thank you for all the work to get this done.It's a joy to drive!Amazing!!
However when i try to join a friend's server with the same car he downloaded from here i always get "Checksum failed..." error...Any thoughts?

Make sure you're both running the same version of the mod and if you had the previous version installed you need to delete it first and then install the new one to avoid any confusion due to the new folder names.

Hi there!

Thanks you so much for your time and hard work! Great mod!
We really appreciate your suggestions Joseph but I'm trying to play with him online and we're sure we're running the same AC version and the same mod which was unzipped from the same file!! We're kind of used to play with mods and Content Manager and stuff and it's the first time we see this error in these conditions...

Perhaps we have to look deeply into the log file...

Thanks for sharing a proper NSX!! ;)

Hi there!

Thanks you so much for your time and hard work! Great mod!
We really appreciate your suggestions Joseph but I'm trying to play with him online and we're sure we're running the same AC version and the same mod which was unzipped from the same file!! We're kind of used to play with mods and Content Manager and stuff and it's the first time we see this error in these conditions...

Perhaps we have to look deeply into the log file...

Thanks for sharing a proper NSX!! ;)

Are you running the server? If so make sure the files on the server have been updated. If it's someone else's maybe they haven't updated the data file yet?

The car data isn't packed into data.acd, I think that's your problem. You can use the CM's built in "Pack Data" feature and you should be good to go.

Joseph, yes I'm running the server, I use CM and I've made many 'Refreshes' and I suppose there's no 'Update Content'. Anyway I can try it on AC Server Manager... I didn't try it yet but I will... thanks!

Topuz, perhaps that's it even though I'm not getting that error, which indeed pops up sometimes after a change in a car... I'll try both and let you know!

Thank you both!!

Probably should have mentioned it earlier, but would you consider making the tyres less shiny, or is there a way to do it myself? They look kinda plastic like that. Also anyone know the names for rim, body etc. skin names?

Seems work in progress. Big differences between versions in some areas for the same vehicle are odd.
acura_nsx_s1 has supercharger? Baked in with no pressure shown in AC?

Indeed all data unpacked = unusable online, no cheat protection. And CM showed some sound note as well for naming collision.

Onboard exposure too bright, overall they seemed high compared to standard AC content.

Seems work in progress. Big differences between versions in some areas for the same vehicle are odd.
acura_nsx_s1 has supercharger? Baked in with no pressure shown in AC?...
AC doesn't show supercharger pressure. Only turbos. Check Lotus Elise, Evora.
Baked in power.lut makes sense because no lag.

Last edited:
Yeah, apologies for the open data folders. I didn't pack ACDs when I sent my adjustments because @Some1 had been working on the model concurrently and I wasn't sure all of my files would still be valid. (For those that don't know how it works, about half the files in the data folder/data.acd are physics-related and the rest are model-related.)

I'm current now with the downloaded model, so when we fix the few issues (F6 cams, Honda tire pressure setup, etc) I'll be sure to pack them.

Nevertheless it should still work perfectly well online.

Can you guys see why updates on AC are a pain to deal with ?
xMe6r_s-200x150.gif

giphy.gif

Yeah, it can be a pain... but no sense getting upset about it. I try to look at the positives, like how an update brings a mod back to the conversation (and front page) and new people get to download and enjoy it.

Otherwise I just want to tear my hair out when I post an update, then notice some little thing I overlooked like 10 minutes later. :cry:

Speaking of that, I have to fix a little thing I overlooked on the T70 sooner rather than later. :cry::cry:

Yeah, it can be a pain... but no sense getting upset about it. I try to look at the positives, like how an update brings a mod back to the conversation (and front page) and new people get to download and enjoy it.

Otherwise I just want to tear my hair out when I post an update, then notice some little thing I overlooked like 10 minutes later. :cry:

Speaking of that, I have to fix a little thing I overlooked on the T70 sooner rather than later. :cry::cry:

It can get a little frustrating I guess but it's really no big deal, just have to hit the download but one more time.

Actually, I've learned not to download a new update until 4 or 5 days after it's released, just in case (unless it's something I'm dying to try like the NSX).

AC doesn't show supercharger pressure. Only turbos. Check Lotus Elise, Evora.
Baked in power.lut makes sense because no lag.
It can be done using two methods, the baked in works but because it's baked in it will not show pressure in AC as there is none.

Can you guys see why updates on AC are a pain to deal with ?
It can be a pain with multiple versions for sure, for a single car, it's not so bad, but for 3+ versions and having to update it all. Yeah if there are more updates on our I'm writing a script to do it :roflmao: so it can manage the various versions for me, sort of like a makefile.

---

BTW you're missing progressive rate on the springs (MR changes as DWB moves), open diff 0/0/100 is odd too. From a quick look at the data files I did.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back