Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I havent been on top of the updates for this mod. Do I need to download and install every update you've made or will the latest mod give me everything?

Last edited:

Attachments

• mod.png
    mod.png
    93.2 KB · Views: 71
I think your mod is almost perfect, but rear parking lights have too much range.
For myself, I fixed it by adding RANGE = 3 to [LIGHT_HEADLIGHT_2]
btBe8iNZVC.jpg

Last edited:
SOLUTION FOR TIRES OR GRIP
For all those who have realized that the car no longer grips properly, the wheels get hot, and you end up losing control, I advise the following:

• In the content tab, search for the Honda NSX.
  • Under the performance section, look for the "replace tyres" tab.
  • Select the semi-slicks 235/30/r17 from the Mazda RX7.
Now the car will handle much better, allowing you to enter curves, but it will still drift when pushed to the limit.
When you go to make the change, a warning will pop up; please accept it. You can try with other tires, but these are the ones I believe work in the most realistic way.

For all those who have realized that the car no longer grips properly, the wheels get hot, and you end up losing control, I advise the following:

Now the car will handle much better, allowing you to enter curves, but it will still drift when pushed to the limit.
When you go to make the change, a warning will pop up; please accept it. You can try with other tires, but these are the ones I believe work in the most realistic way.

yes, belief is the only data you need to achieve realistic behavior. physics pipeline is a psyop and [redacted] is probably a glowie

:whistling:

It is important to say that tyres and tyre model are different things.

Changing the tyres dont change the tyre model.

The tyre model of this NSX mod is the same of the Corvette by the same author. And you can experience some similiarities in the handling and car behaviour.

I don't know what you mean, I don't understand anything you're saying. I hope you have tried it and my comment has been useful to you.

He's saying that by making such a tire switch you're essentially creating an arcade car seeing as Kunos tires simply aren't realistic. It's a fine tactic for a video game but a very silly thing to do in a simulator. If you'd rather be flattered than challenged, go for it, but that's not why most of us chose AC over Forza and the like.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I have a request: could somebody with good screenshotting skills take a bunch of nice screens of the NSX (various variants)? I would like to print them out and hang them on my wall :p

He's saying that by making such a tire switch you're essentially creating an arcade car seeing as Kunos tires simply aren't realistic. It's a fine tactic for a video game but a very silly thing to do in a simulator. If you'd rather be flattered than challenged, go for it, but that's not why most of us chose AC over Forza and the like.
Ah okay! I do understand you. I also look for realism, that's why I play AC, but in my opinion, this mod was PERFECT, except for the tires. All the videos I saw about the NSX praised its handling, and because of the tires I didn't enjoy that feeling. I think the trade I offered was a good tradeI think it is more correct, at least for me (although I have done several timed laps and they are quite close to the real ones) a cordial greeting

Definitive solution is pick up right software to adjust THERMAL section of tyre.ini that is 99% wrong, in fact "SURFACE_TRANSFER=0.99" can't be correct (this paremeter range from 0 to 1....) when all semislick have SURFACE_TRANSFER=0.0150.
if this parameter should be adjusted by THERMAL2 extension section (csp stuff) then it is buggy or simply doesn't work.. OR ALL other cars are completly wrong or this section is wrong.
so...
I put neova semislick tyres from acura nsx s1 (neova tyres) then i edit tyre.ini removing these lines "[THERMAL_MODEL] VERSION=1" then remove completely all THERMALs section replacing it with that from rx7 semislick.
to make it work you have to copy all lut file of neova tyres (all tire_AD08R files) (witch are the "grip files")
and the tcurve_semis.lut (witch have the same parameter for all semislick tyres) from rx7 data folder.
These way you can finaly enjoy this 'almost' great mod, and feeling nsxr with its semislick tyres.......
I done all that and behavior of the car seems really correct.
its a pleasure to drive. The type s oversteer remain (also in reality...), but is drivable and quick, the problem here is also the incapacity of assetto to simulate torsen diff...

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea