Honda NSX

Cars Honda NSX 3.6.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Speaking of which, thank you for reminding me that I haven't played Forza Horizon 5 for a while; almost forgot how much fun I had playing it, might as well.
Nothing wrong with a simcade title - I grew up on Gran Turismo and still love it. (The NSX was kinda tricky to drive there, too, come to think of it.)

I'm just not interested in humoring anyone who wants me to make my cars less realistic in the name of casual enjoyment, and I'm pretty sure I speak for Arch (and every other physics modder who takes this seriously) when I say this.

Nothing wrong with a simcade title - I grew up on Gran Turismo and still love it. (The NSX was kinda tricky to drive there, too, come to think of it.)

I'm just not interested in humoring anyone who wants me to make my cars less realistic in the name of casual enjoyment, and I'm pretty sure I speak for Arch (and every other physics modder who takes this seriously) when I say this.

Why the spice? It's an enjoyable car casual or otherwise. Can't comment without having driven one IRL about its exact precise realism, but it acts as expected essentially all the time.

Awesome update, cars are now much more manageable and feel realistic, took all the japanese ones at nords and it was very satisfying, only the type S zero is handful as i guess it's supposed to be, my times with the NSX Rs 92 and 94 were at around 8:15 (adjusted for the 20.60km timings)

Hi All,

New to this whole mods and trying to download SRP. Says I have to download the NSX from here but on the video it was the 3.0 version. My question is (sorry if this is stupid and probably should be obvious but I also have a very amateur knowledge of PC stuff) but can i just download the 3.5 version and be good to go? Or do i need to download 3.0 and all the subsequent versions? Or do I download 3.0 and just 3.5?

Hi All,

New to this whole mods and trying to download SRP. Says I have to download the NSX from here but on the video it was the 3.0 version. My question is (sorry if this is stupid and probably should be obvious but I also have a very amateur knowledge of PC stuff) but can i just download the 3.5 version and be good to go? Or do i need to download 3.0 and all the subsequent versions? Or do I download 3.0 and just 3.5?
Greetings, you can just download the 3.5 version, no use downloading the previous ones.
I would also suggest that in general you delete old versions of car mods when you get an updated one

I appreciate the stock tires that this car comes with, but is it possible to add semislicks to it? It makes it hard to race this car with all the other cars since almost all of them have semislicks.

Ok, almost all cars seems fine to me in this version.

Exception is the Type S.
now that i have put some time into lapping with all of these after the update, i wholeheartedly disagree about the type s-zero

i found it quite similar to the nsx-r, but with more tendency to oversteer. to me, it simultaneously feels faster and more nimble because of this, but rides on a finer and more unforgiving edge on the limit. it drifts under late braking, but this is expected MR behavior and its easy to recover, braking earlier on the next lap to prevent it.

at worst, its a bit of a deceiving car, being very capable but slightly more powerful and nimble than what the tires can handle, leading to scary moments if it isnt given the effort or attention it requires around the track.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.