HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

DOTHRUH-OH
Dothraki are not having much luck, as their massive advantage a few rounds ago is quickly evaporating. Some clever terrain advantage play from Chianski Hyenas removed a couple of regions from the blues. Two Dothraki attacks failed, but their attack on the Tongva Hills was at least successful. That was until the Hounds of Pleasure Pier rocked up.
"Yoink"
- rubaru
One swift movement finally got HOPP out of Los Santos and created somewhere new to dock. The Los Santos Benders (Yes, that is the actual name of the Football team in GTA5) must have been playing a game in the Maze Bank Arena, because Hounds of Pleasure Pier seemed blissfully unaware of the fight and didn't do anything. Luckily for them, they only lost on region.
17.jpg

HOUNDS REDUCED TO 2
The Hounds of Pleasure Pier were reduced to just two regions after Rollin' Heights Ballas launched some successful attacks. Their only wildcard is the boat on the sea. Up north, the battle for Paleto Bay continues, with Dothraki holding firm, and taking the Forest to boot! Mount Josiah was defended by the Hyenas, but they lost Harmony and failed to steal the Wind Farm.
19.jpg

To slightly speed the game up, can every player left send me the normal three moves as usual, but then send a fourth move. This fourth move will be applied after all players have done their three moves as normal. The order will be the same. This fourth move can be from any region you own, or one you hope to have conquered/a boat you have just made. Just remember that you might be asking to do a move from a region you never managed to conquer.

HYENAS CRUMBLE
The Chianski Hyenas have seen their land shrink rapidly after Dothraki somehow overcame a load of terrain disadvantages to take a large swathe of land, while defending their current land. The Hounds survived the brink to slightly increase up to three regions. Rollin' Heights Ballas finally decided to try and deal with the threat of Dothraki, and start spreading their legs.
20.jpg

I liked the 4th move thing. Keep doing it.

I am thinking about pulling together my old idea of a Rally Car series. I just wanted to see if anyone here has any ideas on things they would like to see in a game that none of the other games here have.

The premise of my game will be that you own and manage a single car. You'll hire a driver and navigator with the best qualities you can afford. You will set up multiple aspects of the car to improve its chances of winning. Also, you'll earn upgrades each race depending on how well you perform. Set up variable could include shock stiffness, ride height, braking balance, etc., that will all affect how your car handles on certain terrain types. Everyone's set up should be kept a secret, only shared with the moderator.

Each Rally will consist of 5 races. The first 4 will be a normal stage (5-10km), and the 5th will be a Super Stage that is much longer (10-20km). I'll give you basic information on each stage at the beginning of every rally so you have something on which to base your setup. You'll see information such as terrain types, road conditions, and weather conditions. I may even consider providing a map if I go the route of using a real-world location. Before each stage, you'll be able to set up the car to meet the conditions of the stage. If you have damaged your car during a stage, you'll be able to make repairs based on the replacement parts you have available in your garage. After each rally, you'll earn rewards that you can use to upgrade your car. Sorry...no upgrading the drivers or navigators during the season. They are humans, not robots with interchangeable microchips. Perhaps I'll include a way to improve drivers through a testing scheme in the off-season.

By the way, I want to include a little bit of pre-season testing with a generic stage setup so you can all experiment with your car to see how different setups work. Probably a similar 4-stage thing like the regular season, but with the same stage 4 times to keep all the unknowns to a minimum.

I want some real input here...not just "yes that sounds cool". I want to know what you guys want out of this game so I can attract the largest number of players possible.

I am thinking about pulling together my old idea of a Rally Car series. I just wanted to see if anyone here has any ideas on things they would like to see in a game that none of the other games here have.

The premise of my game will be that you own and manage a single car. You'll hire a driver and navigator with the best qualities you can afford. You will set up multiple aspects of the car to improve its chances of winning. Also, you'll earn upgrades each race depending on how well you perform. Set up variable could include shock stiffness, ride height, braking balance, etc., that will all affect how your car handles on certain terrain types. Everyone's set up should be kept a secret, only shared with the moderator.

Each Rally will consist of 5 races. The first 4 will be a normal stage (5-10km), and the 5th will be a Super Stage that is much longer (10-20km). I'll give you basic information on each stage at the beginning of every rally so you have something on which to base your setup. You'll see information such as terrain types, road conditions, and weather conditions. I may even consider providing a map if I go the route of using a real-world location. Before each stage, you'll be able to set up the car to meet the conditions of the stage. If you have damaged your car during a stage, you'll be able to make repairs based on the replacement parts you have available in your garage. After each rally, you'll earn rewards that you can use to upgrade your car. Sorry...no upgrading the drivers or navigators during the season. They are humans, not robots with interchangeable microchips. Perhaps I'll include a way to improve drivers through a testing scheme in the off-season.

By the way, I want to include a little bit of pre-season testing with a generic stage setup so you can all experiment with your car to see how different setups work. Probably a similar 4-stage thing like the regular season, but with the same stage 4 times to keep all the unknowns to a minimum.

I want some real input here...not just "yes that sounds cool". I want to know what you guys want out of this game so I can attract the largest number of players possible.
To be honest, the only thing games need is a dedicated host who will keep it going constantly, rather than killing it two rounds into the game. If you feel like you can keep it going, then go ahead.

HOUNDS CLING TO LIFE
The Hounds of Pleasure Pier are reduced to 1 landmass now as the Rollin' Heights Ballas look to quash the threat they've been fighting all the time. Dothraki are closing in on Chianski Hyenas.
21.jpg

Once we are down to 3 teams, I will start to merge some regions together, to make the game finish sooner. When that happens, I will post two maps, so be on the lookout.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back