HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

THE DIE NEVER LIES
Little happened to be honest as very few attacks were successful. Importantly, Straya survived, MCAM were able to slightly expand and HoPP had a net expansion of 1 over RHB. Some boats have appeared too.
12.jpg

The boat is always moored next to the piece of land it was launched from. The red boat is outside of 2, and the blue boat of 12. You then count four regions each side. The red boat for example can move as far as 13 and 7.

STRAYA NEED TO GIT GUD
@Azabadaza bade farewell to the fight after being finally overthrown in Davis Quartz. The victory parade was suitable bloody, but Reed's resting place on top of some soon-to-be-blown-up TNT meant getting an interview was unfortunately too unsafe. However, up north, MCAM is also on the brink of failure as successful attacks by Chianksi Hyenas and Dothraki whittled the land down to 1 region only. What's worse is that the three lost lands were the ones being readied for battle! Hounds of Pleasure Pier made gains in the city, but the surrounding blue ring must be something to worry about.
13.jpg

THE MOUNT CHILIAD ALIEN MYSTERY IS SOLVED
The mystery is solved, and it shows that Lesley Buurlage got rekt. Stuck on a boat, his last attack was on Mount Josiah, but the boat was sunk on its way in. I tried very hard to get an interview, but microphones don't work at the bottom of the sea, and anyway, I'm not sticking my hand inside a shark's stomach to find the voicebox of my interviewee.

To the south, Rollin' Heights Ballas made gains, but lost land to two regions, restricting them badly.
14.jpg

CHIANSKI HYENAS TURN
Chianski Hyenas and Dothraki have ended their non-aggression pact in a blaze of fire, as both start taking chunks out of each other. It could be a very interesting fight, as they are both clearly the largest armies remaining. I would have said Chianski has the advantage, as they're not having to fight on two fronts, but the Hounds and the Ballas seem quite happy squabbling over a city, rather than trying to defend against the obvious and ominous blue threat slowly surrounding them.
15.jpg

DOTHRACKING UP THE CASUALTIES
It was a disaster for Dothraki, as none of their attacks succeeded. Chianski Hyenas only stole one region of land, which isn't much of a consolation, but will have to do. Rollin' Heights Ballas took the lead in the battle for Los Santos for what seems like the first time in forever. Hounds of Pleasure Pier will have to be careful, but they do have the sea-faring contingency plan.
16.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back