HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

ayyy memes
idontwanttoliveonthisplanet.jpg

BOATS AND BEDLAM
Boats have been launched for the first time from the mainland, as no fewer than 8 territorial disputes took off. The Rock put all their eggs into one basket with one failed attack on Senora Desert, which was then also defended from Straya. First Army lost a lot of land, while Dothraki grew massively. Next round begins.
4.jpg

FIRST ARMY ARE FIRST ARMY TO FALL (ironically)
Successful sweeping attacks from Rollin' Heights Ballas and Hounds of Please Pier have killed the First Army. Their three regions were swept out of the way through land and sea attacks, with the Airport actually changing hands twice during the day's battling. @Millsy24 was unavailable to comment, due to his unfortunate position of his body being dragged through the main terminal as a victory parade by the conquering forces. Elsewhere, MCAM launched a full on attack on Mount Josiah, with three boats all swarming the mountain and eventually taking it. The Rock are reduced to only one region of land and one boat, they'll need to be careful and pay attention to expansion if they want to survive any longer. Dothraki lost on chunk of land, but gained two others, while Straya and Chianski Hyenas are locked in battle, with CH taking one region, failing to take another, and then having a neutral bit of ground they had just conquered being taken away instantly. Things are starting to get intense.
5.jpg

Do you like the boat, battle and boat movement graphics? Are they clear, and how could they be improved, or are you happy with what I'm doing now?

Last edited:
Do you like the boat, battle and boat movement graphics? Are they clear, and how could they be improved, or are you happy with what I'm doing now?

They are clear and well presented imo. :geek: Only suggestion I would give is adding terrain types with small icons next to the numbers in the "land names" list.

The only comment I would have is the lack of contrast between the yellow and the orange. I know, neither of them are my army, but it's still kind of hard to distinguish them.

DISASTER FOR SOME
Rollin' Heights Ballas had a disastrous day, losing one chunk of land and failing to win back two other regions. The Rock once again put all their eggs into one basket with a hole in it, as their boat failed to take Grapeseed. Chianski Hyenas survived an assault on their home, but failed on two occasions to take Mount Chiliad from MCAM, who supposedly had a non-aggression pact with the orange team! Dothraki went 2-1 up and Straya took the last uncontrolled land.
6.jpg

Terrains added to the list on the right.

THE ROCK ARE ERASED
The Rock is the latest army to be defeated. The small nation run by @Dovi design was swamped by an attack by MCAM on their last remaining land region. Ironically, MCAM then lost the land to Chianski Hyenas later in the same move. Talking of MCAM and Chianski Hyenas, they both launched failed attack on each other at Mounts Chiliad and Gordo respectively. Dothraki thwarted moves from both Straya and HoPP with some useful terrain advantages helping. However, Straya did manage to overcome adversity to take VInewood Sign. Rollin' Heights Ballas and HoPP are still caught in their titanic battle for Los Santos, which seems to be a perpetual stalemate.
7.jpg

I decided to change the R.I.P. graphic to show the colour of the player that took the final piece of land, and therefore killed that player.

Is the Order of Play concerning this round, or the next round? I've been using it to help plan my attacks, but if it's not showing the next round's Order, then that's a useless tactic.

Is the Order of Play concerning this round, or the next round? I've been using it to help plan my attacks, but if it's not showing the next round's Order, then that's a useless tactic.
It's the order that was played that round. So Brown were drawn last and were killed before they could make a move. Blue went first and took two pieces of land that others had said "move from" from. It is independently drawn randomly when I start the new rounds, and the graphic just shows how that round went.

BALLAS HAVE A BAD DAY
Rollin' Heights Ballas lost all their attacking armies, and then some land as Hounds of Pleasure Pier close in. Straya didn't have the greatest time either, with a net loss of land. Up north, Mount Chiliad changed hands, going to Chianski Hyenas. Reds are getting hounded in.
8.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back