HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

Well, I'd like to believe that. One thing that puts me off already is how badly the AI defends, not covering the inside line in corners at all. At least that's how it came across in many videos.

Well, I'd like to believe that. One thing that puts me off already is how badly the AI defends, not covering the inside line in corners at all. At least that's how it came across in many videos.
No games really do that anyway. Put it this way, I've been racing the AI in AMS, and the F1 2017 AI are a lot better. They know you're there and do turn away, the AMS cars just follow the racing line whether you're there or not.

The thing that annoys me the most about f1 2017 is the ai behaviour in practice sessions. How many times i've to restart a testing program because ai parks the car on the apex while doing their outlap, very frustrating

I had bought 2016 after my last was 2013. Only played it twice cause ut was ubdrivable with my old wheel. Zero control

2017 would be a waste of money bevause of that

2017 would be a waste of money bevause of that

2017 is famous for its grippy cars. You might like it.

Geoff Crammond managed to code such a great AI that today Codemasters can't even come close. It really baffles me.

2017 is famous for its grippy cars. You might like it.

Geoff Crammond managed to code such a great AI that today Codemasters can't even come close. It really baffles me.
Its not abouut the car physics, its about how the game translates the movements of my wheel to the game. So grippier cars won't fix that problem. I've tried out pretty much everything i could think of in terms of wheel settings, it was just not working. Could have driven more secure with a keyboard probably, but i only drive with a wheel.

Back in RPS Season 22, @Slyfrequency mentioned some ideas about adding an element of skill to the game. Rather than relying exclusively on luck and guessing, he wanted to do something that could change the game a bit and give some "prize" to winners. I think I'm on-board with this and wanted to present a few here that we could possible add to Season 24...if I'm still allowed to moderate. What are your thoughts about making some modifications to the game? It would still be a basic RPS game like it is now, but, if there were some bonus features you could use to sway your choices, we might have something more interesting.

Back in RPS Season 22, @Slyfrequency mentioned some ideas about adding an element of skill to the game. Rather than relying exclusively on luck and guessing, he wanted to do something that could change the game a bit and give some "prize" to winners. I think I'm on-board with this and wanted to present a few here that we could possible add to Season 24...if I'm still allowed to moderate. What are your thoughts about making some modifications to the game? It would still be a basic RPS game like it is now, but, if there were some bonus features you could use to sway your choices, we might have something more interesting.
Depends what they are, but RPS is supposed to be a game of luck that anyone can win.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back