HoF and Discussion (Propose Game Ideas Here)

@Dovi design, I have changed your team colour from grey to brown for the moment as it clashed with the background. Could you please choose a colour that doesn't clash with the other teams, and also isn't Grey or White.

If anyone else wants me to slightly change their colour, please tell me and I will do it.

I will send out a PM to everyone, please send your moves through that.
1.jpg

@Dovi design, I have changed your team colour from grey to brown for the moment as it clashed with the background. Could you please choose a colour that doesn't clash with the other teams, and also isn't Grey or White.

If anyone else wants me to slightly change their colour, please tell me and I will do it.

I will send out a PM to everyone, please send your moves through that.
View attachment 213029
I'll go with brown then

Just to clarify, this move you are only able to make One move as you only have one piece of land. Each region can make only one move per go, so once you have 3 or more regions, then you can make 3 moves per go.

Separate. Think of it as each territory has one army which can only go to one other place.
So, right now I only have 1 move? Next round 2, assuming I conquer 1 land, the one after that 3 assuming I hold 3 territories? And I can't make more than 3, even if I hold more than 3 territories?

TEAMS EXPAND THEIR BASES
The first day of fighting is over, and it was mainly a land grab for everyone. 2 regions each so far, and a bit of dialogue has been happening between armies. Let's see what happens next.
2.jpg

Incidentally I noticed that the colours don't clash with the full colour version of the map, so we don't have to live in greyscale.

LOS SANTOS STARTS TO BURN
Three battles erupted on the second day of moves. The Rock successfully stole Raton Canyon off MCAM, but lost Senora Desert to the Chianski Hyenas. Further south, Rollin' Heights Ballas were unable to steal Chamberlain Hills from the First Army. All battles were fought on neutral ground.
3.jpg

The order in the bottom left is the order I applied the moves, chosen randomly. It didn't have any effect this round because nobody lost a region they were moving from. I hope the battleground fire symbols make sense.

Some little questions:
1. Can two armies attack one territory? Can 4 attack 3 and 6 attack 3 on one turn?
2. What happens to a territory that I attack FROM if another player attacks it in the same turn? I attack from 9 to 16 and win, but next guy says 10 attack 9. Do I still have a full army defending 9?

1: you can attack a region with two of your armies, if the first attack fails, tour second d could succeed. However, if your first attack wins you then effectively waste a turn.
2: All regions are treated as if they have a full army every time a move is made.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back