HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Despite the fact that I have technically left and am not going to (in the visible future) deal with modifications, I have a question, what serious bug should I fix? As long as it is in my power. Thanks.

(if there is one, of course).

Last edited:
Despite the fact that I have technically left and am not going to (in the visible future) deal with modifications, I have a question, what serious bug should I fix? As long as it is in my power. Thanks.

I'm playing with the f1 2021 mod and the game really looks like the f1 2021 itself thank you very much and for now I haven't reported any bugs the only thing I noticed is that renault's car rarely appears in the game start menu!

Does anyone know if you can put the BAKU circuit? I have the halo I have the mod 2021 I have everything now I want the BAKU my favorite circuit if you can or don't answer me !

I also love this track, unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Firstly, technically, because of the special structure of the files, and secondly, there is too much to change on the map, starting from the behavior of bots and their paths, ending with the characteristics and collision of objects.

Last edited:
I'm working on some fantasy liveries here. I'm thinking about adapting them to the 2021 chassis.

Winter Alpine.png

1 (1).png

1-1.png

IMG_20210816_104021.jpg

Started Lotus yesterday, still WIP, but the rest are finished, i would just need to adapt them to the 2021 chassis.Winter Alpine.png1 (1).png1-1.pngIMG_20210816_104021.jpg

Last edited:

we have to accept the fact that you stop this modification, and we respect that, this is not a bug, but i think it will be good if you fix the rear wing to be more wide, thanks

I also love this track, unfortunately, this is not possible at the moment. Firstly, technically, because of the special structure of the files, and secondly, there is too much to change on the map, starting from the behavior of bots and their paths, ending with the characteristics and collision of objects.
Ok bro there's nothing I wasn't just supposed to know but thanks for bringing these F1 mods :D

I can put third tires (back-up) in database but it doesn't work in game because I don't know location of picture with option, prime, intermedite and wet tires. Anyone knows where is that picture ?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.