HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I tried adding sponsors on the halo but found the mirroring part..
F1_2013 2021-07-31 11-17-04.jpg

Thanks! Shining halo matched with car material right now, so you need modificate materials.xml.

Try replace this file materials.xml instead yours in folder cars/me2/ or another folder car if you want.

(If you're talking about the turquoise shark fins on the Halo, that it will presumably be implemented in mod for the updated chassis of 2021. So, periodically follow the updates.)

Link fix materials.xml
Bro, with the file you gave me, the visual improvements that were generated in all the cars are incredible. the colors look much more defined, thanks.

bro after your pending works are done can you consider creating steerig wheels that look like the present version
almost rectangular in shape and with digital display

if it is possible please consider

thank you

¡Gracias! Halo brillante combinado con el material del automóvil en este momento, por lo que necesita un material modificado.xml.

Intente reemplazar este archivo materials.xml en lugar del suyo en la carpeta cars / me2 / u otra carpeta car si lo desea.

(Si está hablando de las aletas de tiburón turquesa en Halo, es de suponer que se implementará en mod para el chasis actualizado de 2021. Por lo tanto, siga periódicamente las actualizaciones).

Enlace fix materials.xml
bro, in the ego database editor what is the route to reduce the short sort time? because I have it in 15 minutes, but I would like to put less time on it. because when advancing the time with the clock the times tend to be distorted since the simulated times change completely.

Last edited:
bro, in the ego database editor what is the route to reduce the short sort time? because I have it in 15 minutes, but I would like to put less time on it. because when advancing the time with the clock the times tend to be distorted since the simulated times change completely.
Better ask to Thang Nguyen about it

I don't think there's really a way to do this.

bro one small query
i installed your materials file and the halo and livery matched beautifully
but i didnt like the tyres as it was too shiny
is there any way that i can use your materials fix without that shiny tyres
thanks mate

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes