HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thank you. Read description.

Pay attention:
MY MOD DOESN'T INCLUDE HELMETS, SUITS, DATABASES, i don't have permission to use them and in general, my mod ONLY ABOUT HALO
The pilot numbers may not match your database, there are many different mods in internet, I can't keep track of all of them. I wrote instructions at the bottom on how to change them manually.

About mods, try download F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2021 from Thang Ngyen, it has actual helmets.
thanks a lot :D

I have a question, how can I change the mappings of the 2d livery texture to another part of the 3d car model?
About my models, only i can do this. if you mean mirror sponsors, then this requires a complete reworking of the UV map. ( including creating textures from scratch ). As for the headrest, this is too insignificant a detail to spend so much time on it, sorry. Better place correct sponsor on frontwing, than headrest, because helmet and camera overlap it.

Last edited:
I noticed that some people write to me that the red color of the tires does not change, although everything works well for me.... Therefore, I decided to delete the file responsible for the color of the wheels.

Last edited:
About my models, only i can do this. if you mean mirror sponsors, then this requires a complete reworking of the UV map. ( including creating textures from scratch ). As for the headrest, this is too insignificant a detail to spend so much time on it, sorry. Better place correct sponsor on frontwing, than headrest, because helmet and camera overlap it.
The problem is that, for instance, the front wing of the McLaren car is blue, so I had to include blue spots on the headrest and it is very exposed.. you can see it in my 2019 Halo car pack.

Hola, smokey17, me gustaria saber con que programas trabajaste los diseños nuevos y el halo, todo te quedo super bien, como no tengo unas buenas prestaciones y juego el f1 2014 con graficos minimos me salen algunos bugs y he logrado erradicarlos modificando los valores del archivo carlodsettings.xml despues de horas y horas, creo que logre encontrar unos numeros, porque le juego se me trancaba y luego seguia o tambien se ponia lento el recorrido del circuito y no se podian hacer buenas trazadas, bueno aun creo que tiene algun bug pero me tocara jugar asi. que programas utilizaste para modificar el chasis RB10, creo que la infomacion esta en el archivo cocheEquipo_highLOD.pssg y cocheEquipo_lowLOD.pssg, ????

Hola, smokey17, me gustaria saber con que programas trabajaste los diseños nuevos y el halo, todo te quedo super bien, como no tengo unas buenas prestaciones y juego el f1 2014 con graficos minimos me salen algunos bugs y he logrado erradicarlos modificando los valores del archivo carlodsettings.xml despues de horas y horas, creo que logre encontrar unos numeros, porque le juego se me trancaba y luego seguia o tambien se ponia lento el recorrido del circuito y no se podian hacer buenas trazadas, bueno aun creo que tiene algun bug pero me tocara jugar asi. que programas utilizaste para modificar el chasis RB10, creo que la infomacion esta en el archivo cocheEquipo_highLOD.pssg y cocheEquipo_lowLOD.pssg, ????
Hello. First, if possible, write in English, we are a multinational community, but we communicate in a universal language. Thanks.

About your problem. I don't guarantee that it will work perfectly, but. Try to restore the original file (I mean the original F1 2014 game) * car name * _lowLOD, then, replace it instead of my mod file. Do the same with carlodsettings.xml, it must also be original.

This method, in theory, should allow you to improve performance, but a bug will appear, in the distance the car model will change to the 2014 chassis, without halo. Initially, I created this mod only with highLOD (without LOD1-LOD2 level), sorry.
Btw, you can modificate carlodsettings.xml and set your optimal distance for load lowLOD model in game.
( lod_distance parameter )

Last edited:
Hello, smokey17, I would like to know with which programs you worked the new designs and the halo, everything is super good, since I do not have good performance and I play the f1 2014 with minimal graphics I get some bugs and I have managed to eradicate them by modifying the values of the carlodsettings.xml file after hours and hours, I think I was able to find some numbers, because the game would lock me up and then it would continue or it would also slow down the circuit and could not make good lines, well I still think it has some bug but I will play like this. What programs did you use to modify the RB10 chassis, I think the information is in the file carEquipo_highLOD.pssg and carEquipo_lowLOD.pssg, ????

Hello smokey17, thank you for answering my message, I translated the text from Spanish to English with google to make communication faster, if there is something else translated I apologize, my English is rusty, super rusty, I did not understand much the explanation that I You gave about the distance and the lod, if you could explain me better please. I'm going to attach my variant of the carlodsettings.xml so that you can see the modification I made, the original game runs fine with the graphics under my laptop it has intel hd 3000, and when adding your mod to it, it ran slow and stuck on me curves or if it touched another, then I started to see which file triggered the problem, and according to everything I saw is this: carlodsettings.xml, when I compare it with the one that the original game brings, it has very high values in relation to the one that bring the game. But until now it worked for me ok, and all the cars remained fine with the modification, both those that were close and those that were seen from a distance, I hope I keep working well because you did a tremendous job, and there is no better way to thank you than to be able to enjoy hand, For my part, I would like to know what programs you used to make the mod, the car designs, because I know that the design is in these two files ca2_highLOD.pssg ca2_lowLOD.pssg, in one of the two, I did not continue investigating but until there I got in my research testing the mod to be able to play with the installed one. If you can tell me what programs you used and if you can share the design file for the great work developed by you, a huge greeting to you. Thank you in advance for your contribution to the community.

Hello smokey17, thank you for answering my message, I translated the text from Spanish to English with google to make communication faster, if there is something else translated I apologize, my English is rusty, super rusty, I did not understand much the explanation that I You gave about the distance and the lod, if you could explain me better please. I'm going to attach my variant of the carlodsettings.xml so that you can see the modification I made, the original game runs fine with the graphics under my laptop it has intel hd 3000, and when adding your mod to it, it ran slow and stuck on me curves or if it touched another, then I started to see which file triggered the problem, and according to everything I saw is this: carlodsettings.xml, when I compare it with the one that the original game brings, it has very high values in relation to the one that bring the game. But until now it worked for me ok, and all the cars remained fine with the modification, both those that were close and those that were seen from a distance, I hope I keep working well because you did a tremendous job, and there is no better way to thank you than to be able to enjoy hand, For my part, I would like to know what programs you used to make the mod, the car designs, because I know that the design is in these two files ca2_highLOD.pssg ca2_lowLOD.pssg, in one of the two, I did not continue investigating but until there I got in my research testing the mod to be able to play with the installed one. If you can tell me what programs you used and if you can share the design file for the great work developed by you, a huge greeting to you. Thank you in advance for your contribution to the community.
Thanks, i wrote you in PM.

Recently I was on my f1 2013 MOD 2021 and noticed that the drivers are with buggy names not with the original names already in F1 2014 is it running perfectly because this happens only in f1 2013 ? (DRIVER'S NAMES ARE LIKE IN F1 2013 NOT LIKE 2021) ?

Thank you. Read description.

Pay attention:
MY MOD DOESN'T INCLUDE HELMETS, SUITS, DATABASES, i don't have permission to use them and in general, my mod ONLY ABOUT HALO
The pilot numbers may not match your database, there are many different mods in internet, I can't keep track of all of them. I wrote instructions at the bottom on how to change them manually.

About mods, try download F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2021 from Thang Ngyen, it has actual helmets.
The F1 2013 mods works on 2014?, just an Off-topic question, amazing job you done, such a shame some pricks make you decide left this.

Good night bro, absolutely stunning mod. can you make a 3d model for editing in Photoshop? of this new car?
Just use default 3d model for Photoshop from mods section. These cars have RB10 UV map, so, you can use any liveries from community, but you need change rearwing texture (take example from my mod textures files). For edit Halo, you need to go to the PSD Halo folder, it is located in my archive, there you will find a file for photoshop, you will quickly figure it out.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back