HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I don't know what problems you had that made you give up on continuing mods but you did something that nobody has done in 8 years of this game. It's been a while since I've been here to see the new mods, and someone doing what I thought was impossible really impressed me a lot. Thanks for that, and you can be sure that everyone who plays this game is grateful.

I don't know what problems you had that made you give up on continuing mods but you did something that nobody has done in 8 years of this game. It's been a while since I've been here to see the new mods, and someone doing what I thought was impossible really impressed me a lot. Thanks for that, and you can be sure that everyone who plays this game is grateful.
Thank you for motivating me. I "left" because I cant longer deal with the problems of people who do not even try to read the text and blame the author for this, "this mod bad, because my game 10 fps, but before it was 15 fps" or "i dont know how install mod, so i give you low rate", and i gave up. Maybe I'll come back with new mods, at least I'm not leaving this forum, but now, I'll be easier to relate to things, because of people, who support me. The main mod for F1 2014 was made, and now I'm calm.

Last edited:
Thank you for motivating me. I "left" because I cant longer deal with the problems of people who do not even try to read the text and blame the author for this, "this mod bad, because my game 10 fps, but before it was 15 fps" and my hands give up. Maybe I'll come back with new mods, at least I'm not leaving this forum, but now, I'll be easier to relate to things, because of people, who support me. The main mod for F1 2014 was made, and now I'm calm.
Forget about these guys, mate. You have support from me and a lot of other F1 2014 players.

Ok thank you
Thank you for motivating me. I "left" because I cant longer deal with the problems of people who do not even try to read the text and blame the author for this, "this mod bad, because my game 10 fps, but before it was 15 fps" or "i dont know how install mod, so i give you low rate", and i gave up. Maybe I'll come back with new mods, at least I'm not leaving this forum, but now, I'll be easier to relate to things, because of people, who support me. The main mod for F1 2014 was made, and now I'm calm.
I support you man you help a lot of people you deserve it! need something and just call bro I'm with you!

Forget those dudes mate, they're trying to find excuses to bring ur mod down, there are still a lot of nice guys supporting you. Ur mod is really a game changer so you deserve it.

Last edited:
Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

HALO MOD 2021 / UPDATE 1.1 / F1 Reborn - 3D HALO mod for all cars. THIS IS the ALPHA version, don't criticize too much.

Next HALO update will be release a separate chassis 2021 mod, i think it will be better, because a lot people missed new update.

Read more about this resource...
Hi matte,

You can bring classic cars from all cars already made and launch to F1 2019 or 2020, as complete package of classic cars since 2013 to 2020 for the 2020 and 2019 series?

Hi matte,

You can bring classic cars from all cars already made and launch to F1 2019 or 2020, as complete package of classic cars since 2013 to 2020 for the 2020 and 2019 series?
Unfortunately, there is no modding of 3D models for F1 2020 (as i know), especially since it will take a very long time.

The best 2014 F1 modification I've ever seen and I really admire you for the work you put into it but I noticed that at least a few drivers have the wrong suits and helmets e.g. Leclerc has a 2020 Vettel helmet, Ocon has an Alonso helmet, Verstappen has Perez's helmet, and there are a few more such cases.

And here is my question: are there any helmet updates planned?
Or if you don't make helmets, do you know if anyone is going to make them?
I use SKYFALL 2020 F1 SEASON MOD, Nico's Database and your HALO, 2021 skins etc. mod and @ilovehamilton update/fix for your mod

Last edited:
The best 2014 F1 modification I've ever seen and I really admire you for the work you put into it but I noticed that at least a few drivers have the wrong suits and helmets e.g. Leclerc has a 2020 Vettel helmet, Ocon has an Alonso helmet, Verstappen has Perez's helmet, and there are a few more such cases.

And here is my question: are there any helmet updates planned?
Or if you don't make helmets, do you know if anyone is going to make them?
I use SKYFALL 2020 F1 SEASON MOD, Nico's Database and your HALO, 2021 skins etc. mod and @ilovehamilton update/fix for your mod
Thank you. Read description.

Pay attention:
MY MOD DOESN'T INCLUDE HELMETS, SUITS, DATABASES, i don't have permission to use them and in general, my mod ONLY ABOUT HALO
The pilot numbers may not match your database, there are many different mods in internet, I can't keep track of all of them. I wrote instructions at the bottom on how to change them manually.

About mods, try download F1 2013 MOD SEASON 2021 from Thang Ngyen, it has actual helmets.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea