HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
I meant could you change the chassis?
If you talk about F2 and F3 chassis remodeling - i will do, if you talk about old car without halo etc, i cant do it right now.
I've said this before, it's all about priority things, I'm trying to give fresh look in the game. In the future, maybe I will take up classic cars, starting with legendary cars like the R25 Alonso.

If you want to change the color of Halo, I will try to release an update for modders tomorrow, with an explanation of how to add your own color for Halo.
Plus, I'll fix the too-black halo to a grayer one. ( for Ferrari and Williams)

Right now it cant be do normally for average users, but dont woryy, ill be fix it.
yeah man you read my mind
i was trying to change the halo of ferrari and williams to a lighter colour without the shine

but anyway thanks man
since you are on it anyway waiting for the mod

If you talk about F2 and F3 chassis remodeling - i will do, if you talk about old car without halo etc, i cant do it right now.
I've said this before, it's all about priority things, I'm trying to give fresh look in the game. In the future, maybe I will take up classic cars, starting with legendary cars like the R25 Alonso.
F2 and F3 chassis

where is it exactly.. I see that the T-cam on the 2nd driver is black not green-ish
At the moment, due to the issue of the UV map, I had to swap them, because texture file has no space for this. Halo has a higher priority than T-cam, so, in future update, i will fix this.

Last edited:
At the moment, due to the issue of the UV map, I had to swap them, because texture file has no space for this. Halo has a higher priority than T-cam, so, in future update, i will fix this.
image.jpg

Any possible chance to get sponsors to the halo in next update?

Any possible chance to get sponsors to the halo in next update?

As i said
- At the moment, it is not possible to install sponsor logos, including patterns. A complete reworking of the UV texture is required in the future.

I have two options:
First - I should upscale textures to 8k resolution, because due small UV-Halo part, sponsors will be blurry.
Second - I need rebuild whole car, include new UV, that means HALO cannot be support other liveries, and modders should be recreate old liveries. But it takes more time too.

I dunno.

I am also afraid of the fact that apparently, many people do not care about updating the mod, they most likely downloaded it one time and will not follow the new versions.

So it makes sense to switch to a new chassis and make it once and for all. It's a difficult question, I'm confused.

Last edited:
I am also afraid of the fact that apparently, many people do not care about updating the mod, they most likely downloaded it one time and will not follow the new versions.

So it makes sense to switch to a new chassis and make it once and for all. It's a difficult question, I'm confused.
we will wait patiently for you to update everything for this amazing mod

Hello, I'm New to this forum and I haven't installed a mod yet.
Can I just directly install this Halo mod?
I have the livery, cars or (whatever you call it) as default (the 2014 season)

Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

HALO MOD 2021 / UPDATE 1.1 / F1 Reborn - 3D HALO mod for all cars. THIS IS the ALPHA version, don't criticize too much.

Next HALO update will be release a separate chassis 2021 mod, i think it will be better, because a lot people missed new update.

Read more about this resource...
gigantic mod ... it was needed !! grateful for the work they have accomplished together!
a question, is there a way to disable the gloss on the car chassis paint to make the halo color look better? the mercedes usually has a shine on the chassis that the halo does not have and the contrast of colors is remarkable.

gigantic mod ... it was needed !! grateful for the work they have accomplished together!
a question, is there a way to disable the gloss on the car chassis paint to make the halo color look better? the mercedes usually has a shine on the chassis that the halo does not have and the contrast of colors is remarkable.
Thanks! Shining halo matched with car material right now, so you need modificate materials.xml.

Try replace this file materials.xml instead yours in folder cars/me2/ or another folder car if you want.

(If you're talking about the turquoise shark fins on the Halo, that it will presumably be implemented in mod for the updated chassis of 2021. So, periodically follow the updates.)

Link fix materials.xml

Last edited:
hello! what tyre are in the pictures above? They seem to be from 2021.Is there any way to change them? thanks! Have a good day!
Hi! The wheels are not ported from 2021, I just tried to make them look similar. These wheels are still in development and will be in global mod for the 2021 chassis.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%