HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn

Skins HALO MOD 2021 / CHASSIS / ADDED SPONSORS / F1 Reborn 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Smokey17 submitted a new resource:

HALO MOD 2021 / UPDATE 1.1 / F1 Reborn - 3D HALO mod for all cars. THIS IS the ALPHA version, don't criticize too much.

Next HALO update will be release a separate chassis 2021 mod, i think it will be better, because a lot people missed new update.

Hello everybody! The long-awaited modification of the HALO for all cars. This a part of my global F1 Reborn mod.

When I first started to dive into the world of modding old F1 parts, the most important drawback was the lack of HALO in the cars, now this problem has been solved. I hope that together we can improve this mod to the perfect.

INSTALL ONLY ON RB10 Chassis liveries.
Support F1 2013/2014.

Known bugs and plans:

- At...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
If you have any suggestion please leave a message.

Guys, if the modification does not work with another global mod, this is only your problem, not mine. No need to write about it in the review! Write only to a separate thread. I can guarantee that my mod works perfectly only on the clean version. Everything else is decided individually.

The texture of my Halo is located in the livery files, if you install other skins, you are obliged to fix it yourself by replacing the*carname * _wheel.tga texture with HALO.

Last edited:
I am having a problem the halo is black when I start racing.
All cars with black halo? Because only Ferrari and Williams have black halo.
First, you need to install New Season Mod 2021 and drop files into file directory.
I test it on clean version F1 2014 and everything works fine.

There is a GP2 mod that you can turn RB10 into Dallara GP2/F2 chassis:

hey man
is it ok if i ask you which file in the cars folder did you edit to introduce the halo
thanks man
no worries :)
If you want to change the color of Halo, I will try to release an update for modders tomorrow, with an explanation of how to add your own color for Halo.
Plus, I'll fix the too-black halo to a grayer one. ( for Ferrari and Williams)

Right now it cant be do normally for average users, but dont woryy, ill be fix it.

Last edited:
If you want to change the color of Halo, I will try to release an update for modders tomorrow, with an explanation of how to add your own color for Halo.
Plus, I'll fix the too-black halo to a grayer one. ( for Ferrari and Williams)

Right now it cant be do normally for average users, but dont woryy, ill be fix it.
Would you use a GP2 mod for Dallara F2-GP2 chassis?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back