AC GTE @ Road Atlanta - Sunday 15th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Q: How do the new optimal shift point rpm lights work?
A: The app pulls data from the file used to draw the power/torque graph in the launcher and uses it to automatically figure out the optimal shift point for each car.

But, some cars like SF15-T, Ferrari 458 GT2 and Ferrari 488 GT3 (and many more)
Eeehhhh... I didn't drive that gt2 yet but I highly doubt that it makes a big difference.
I posted the graph and whole the torque drops significantly at the highest rpm, the point where the power in the next gear equals the power in the current gear is very late.
And if you'd take the integral between the different rpms below the power curve, it would still be almost at the limiter.

The limiter is around 8k and the peak power is around 6k, right?
How much is the rpm difference on average?
The optimal shifting point varies from gear to gear so it's a bit more complex but I really can't see why one should drop from let's say 7k to 5k and have less power than in the current gear?

But maybe I'm a bit dumb right now. Doing problem solving for 10h per day right now so my brain isn't sharp for these things hehe

I'd love to drive this event with you in the C7R, because I love this car and sound mod. Unfortunately I don't have the time for it.

I'm curious which lap times Chris will achieve and how they compare to mine. I feel like I've squeezed out the Vette on the server very well so far. It's good fun hot lapping this track with this car and trying to find some hundreds...

ABS
Would help
, 458 and BMW

10F12496-2A70-4B79-A66C-2B38A81D830B.jpeg

Uncheck missing above :/

It hides servers with content missing.

Do you now have the install missing content bug/feature beside the join button too?
that was it..! such an easy thing. i had never messed around with that button before. now i see the server! thank you kind sir.

no, i don't have that 'install missing content...' button... i think it may do that automatically...? i notice CM loading up missing content it seems when i load up certain tracks...

Last edited:
that was it..! such an easy thing. i had never messed around with that button before. now i see the server! thank you kind sir.

no, i don't have that 'install missing content...' button... i think it may do that automatically...? i notice CM loading up missing content it seems when i load up certain tracks...

Nice one,

That install missing content comes and goes for me for some reason, on the same server. I made the server with my content and clicking install missing content does nothing... I do have alot of sound mods, so could be that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back