AC GTE @ Road Atlanta - Sunday 15th January 2023

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
information.

ABS, this is a problem because it depends on your ability to feel and get miniscule feed back physically and visually, with the physical { sound ) getting very noticeable if you have missed the finer detail.:confused:
the visual is much more difficult.:O_o:
I have to swap to the Porsche mainly because I cannot get reasonable times from the Ferrari and BMW. I am constantly locking the brakes, even at 90%. the problem is then I have with downforce braking 10% less braking, but still locking up sub 60mph. this is not a problem in a straight line, but a corner entry is a real problem, with the load on the front and rear tyres not evenly balanced, plus with all the downforce depleted.

I can, for some reason, brake with much more confidence with the RSR?

With ABS I can run, me driving, the Porsche reasonably close, close enough that the Porsche is quicker, but in race conditions, it matters less.

Some nice testing by @Allan Ramsbottom :)
Road allanta.PNG

I looked at the replay of my practice laps and I wanted to share it because these replays look so amazing..

Lovely!
Yeah these mod tracks with lidar data, lots of photos from the community and someone who does or could work as a professional are really something else!
It's like the Kunos track guys would have infinite time for their favorite track for a dlc in 2019+.

Hi Brian;
I see the field is getting over-run with 911s... I can understand why--they're beautiful and fast! I'm gonna go renegade, if it's not too late please switch me to 458... thanks!
I'd like to switch to the Vette please brian

Can't pass up American muscle while we're still in the states :roflmao:

Switcheroo is done. Bavaria weeps!

Weirdly back in the day I remember no-one took the porker. Maybe 1 or 2 guys.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.