rF2 GT3 Club @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Friday 20th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
ok, guys, obviously I'm no fan the TC and ABS, but I think that this cars (in real life) have for default this AIS. Is correct?
so...
Because a penalty is applied?

wooo, what a grid :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm getting some weird **** happen... for some reason the game randomly stops accepting pedal/wheel input and just sticks to a static wheel/throttle position... FFB still functions perfectly. I can tell cause when I inevitably hit the wall the wheel behaves actually how it should. If I return to pits and re-attach the wheel it goes back to normal, but it re-occurs every time.

I didnt get this at all in the Bathurst event. Any ideas?

trying to practice a 45 min race against the ai but i can only choose number of laps....the time just remains n/a . any ideas guys??? also i can seem to load any real road saves ?? this is with steam version

Edit : Yeh so I'm stupid... Bit of a blonde moment but all ok now although I still can't fathom the real Road

Last edited:
I'm getting some weird **** happen... for some reason the game randomly stops accepting pedal/wheel input and just sticks to a static wheel/throttle position... FFB still functions perfectly. I can tell cause when I inevitably hit the wall the wheel behaves actually how it should. If I return to pits and re-attach the wheel it goes back to normal, but it re-occurs every time.

I didnt get this at all in the Bathurst event. Any ideas?
This could potentially be an issue with the new build (though I haven't heard of any similar problems from other users), or simply a client-side problem. Are you using the Steam or non-Steam version? I would recommend a fresh install of the game, and maybe also of the drivers for your wheel / pedals - hopefully this will resolve the niggles. :thumbsup:

This could potentially be an issue with the new build (though I haven't heard of any similar problems from other users), or simply a client-side problem. Are you using the Steam or non-Steam version? I would recommend a fresh install of the game, and maybe also of the drivers for your wheel / pedals - hopefully this will resolve the niggles. :thumbsup:

I'm using the non-Steam version. At this point I haven't got time for a full re-install by tonight. I'll give it another go tonight. If it re-occurs during practice I'll have to withdraw.

I'm using the non-Steam version. At this point I haven't got time for a full re-install by tonight. I'll give it another go tonight. If it re-occurs during practice I'll have to withdraw.
Re-installing the driver for your wheel is probably the place to start, if nothing else. I'll be online from around 7pm GMT, so if you need a hand with anything then just holler on TS. :)

One more quick, and potentially silly question as you may already have tried this - have you plugged your hardware in to a different USB port, in case this is at fault for the issue?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back