rF2 GT3 Club @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Friday 20th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
*Sigh*... Sign me up.
WOOP WOOP! :roflmao: I'm look forward to your usual TS antics! :laugh:

Somebody pls make a video of the race. Doesn't matter the position.
Thanks.
You have done a fantastic job developing this track, which is clearly very popular! So thank you very much mate. As a show of gratitude, I would like to personally invite you to join us for this evening's event, whether it may be to drive, spectate or record a video. However, I will also encourage others to capture footage of the race (and other sessions as well, if you wish) for you to use. ;)

Hi Daiman.

Thank you for the invite but I can't race tonight. However if the invite still applies to a later event on Mosport then I would like to attend then. :D
A personal video would be better than a replay because I would like to see the track in action and if it has flaws to filter them out later.
Thanks and GL at the race.

In the multiplayer lobby, the 'player' column is blank for the GT3 server. I can click to join, but once i'm in game, the race button is greyed out. Anybody else got this issue? @Daiman Patel

When i clicked 'select car' and chose a different vehicle, it allowed me to race. I then went back to my original choice (BES 911), and it allowed me to race...strange! :)

...however(!) as soon as i drove out of the pits, the screen started to flicker, before crashing the game.

Just tried it in single player, and it works fine there. :)

Last edited:
In the multiplayer lobby, the 'player' column is blank for the GT3 server. I can click to join, but once i'm in game, the race button is greyed out. Anybody else got this issue? @Daiman Patel

When i clicked 'select car' and chose a different vehicle, it allowed me to race. I then went back to my original choice (BES 911), and it allowed me to race...strange! :)
Hmmm, that does sound rather strange. A potential simple explanation for not being able to select 'Race' first time around is that you may have been in spectator mode, and by selecting a car once on the server it may have automatically switched off. Either that, or it's a bug. Just a guess. But if you're on the server now, and are able to select 'Race', then that's great. In the meantime I'll look into it to see if something more sinister was going on.

As for the player count being blank in the server list, this is a known bug.

See you on track soon mate.

If you, or anybody, has any issues then just give me a shout; I'll be on TS from around 7pm GMT.

Hi all,

Apologies for the current inconvenience. I am currently on the train, on my way home from work, and will be back very soon to hopefully fix the problem. If you wouldn't mind holding fire for a moment that would be great. The event will still be going ahead, and I'm anticipating an incredible race this evening.

Thanks. :)

Server has been restarted! Hopefully the issue has been resolved. Once again, apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. Hopefully you will still be able to join us. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.0%