rF2 GT3 Club @ Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Friday 20th November 2015

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Track is to small for this grid. :geek:
Have fun!
And ... Quali time... :)
image.png

Sorry for the bumps at start!
Is there any reason the Nissan GT3 car was removed from server?? I practiced all week in that car then its not included after the server reboot?
I tried to get a decent setup in 20mins or so on the Nissan GT1 but sadly it was not good, I should have went with my gut instinct and pulled from race.
Oh well.....lesson learned :(

Sorry for the bumps at start!
Is there any reason the Nissan GT3 car was removed from server?? I practiced all week in that car then its not included after the server reboot?
I tried to get a decent setup in 20mins or so on the Nissan GT1 but sadly it was not good, I should have went with my gut instinct and pulled from race.
Oh well.....lesson learned :(
Exactly the same here!:unsure:
At the lights I had what could only be described as a stable...ish set-up, but after being hit/ spun twice in 2 laps I gave up with too much damage that had caused me to spin when hitting the brakes !!:(

I have a teleporting car, which proved very difficult to keep on the black stuff. I love rFactor 2, but I wish it was kinder on my hardware. My PC feels more and more obsolete with every new build.

First time for everything; I anti-ragequit... boredquit? Setup was awful and I would've had to drive like a grandma the rest of the race to not kill the fronts more than I already had at that point. Didn't want to fo that for 35 mins. plus Arne was gone and Yuri wasn't on the lead lap anymore. I just didn't see any point.

And I have to say that the track elevations are quite extreme compared to iRacing's version. That's my only gripe with it though. Great track otherwise :)

suddenly at the start my game was running 35fps and it never got over 50fps, very strange, I never had problems with fps before always over 80fps. It made it very hard for me to driver with stutters. to bad :(

Video anyone? :)
Unfortunately nobody recorded the event. However as promised (and what is probably better, since it will allow you to capture whatever footage you like), here is the replay file. :D There were 27 on the grid last night - it was epic to say the least! The track is brilliant, and was ideal for an eventful, and fun but competitive club race. You will need the vMod, in addition to the other mods we used last night, in order to watch the replay properly. The server is still up, so if you login then the necessary mods will be automatically downloaded. If you would rather not do it this way then just let me know, and I can send you links to all of the mods. :) I hope the replay file comes in handy.

What an exciting race. 45 minutes of non stop racing. :D
Didn't have time to relax because i had company from start to finish. The battle for second place with Evan and Theo was fantastic. Us three were close together for a long time.

I knew from the start that i needed to be a little more conservative at the beginning to try and save some tires. I'm glad i did that. The first few laps had to defend my position and keep a good pace without damaging the tires too much. With this i was able to maintain a good enough lap time during the whole race and at the same time battling for positions at the front.

The track was great and although not an easy task to overtake the racing was pretty fun. :p
Thanks for a great evening. :thumbsup:

@Daiman Patel was the Nissan GT3 causing a problem? I only ask as it was missing from the car list when the server rebooted & was the car I had practised in.
Will have have to have a back up car setup next time ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back