rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Any chance you can open it to the original GT3 pack too? More variety is nice and allows those of us who haven't bought the challengers pack to race too. :)
I'm pretty sure that if we allowed the original GT3 cars, you would need to own both packs. We left them out for exactly this reason, as we didn't want to run an event where 2 pieces of paid DLC were required. We are considering running both packs in the same event at some point in the future, but this might exclude some people who only own the Challengers pack. So we're not gonna be able to please everybody, I'm afraid. :(

Ok thanks Dennis. I think my decision to buy or not depends on what you are planning to run most fridays. Do you think it will be challengers or Endurance pack mostly?

Ok thanks Dennis. I think my decision to buy or not depends on what you are planning to run most fridays. Do you think it will be challengers or Endurance pack mostly?
@Craig Dunkley is running Friday events in rF2 for the foreseeable future, I'm just helping out until things have settled down. I believe Craig will be running the Challengers Pack cars, but he may decide to run both packs at some point. Either way, I think you'd need to buy the Challengers pack to take part in Friday events, for the next few weeks, at least. If we take the Endurance Pack as an example, previous events involving new, paid DLC content, have been popular for many weeks, so I would guess that this will be the case with the Challengers Pack.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to be as clear as possible, because you need as much info as possible to come to your decision. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back