rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello buddy, hope you've had a good holiday period?
I'll put your name down now. Shame that I won't be racing though. :(
Would've been nice to catch up.
Craig will be hosting the event, I'm sure he'll look after everybody. :)

Sorry Denis, missed this post entirely :redface:

It's been a quiet one this year, was off work for a change so just spending time with the kids!

Hope you had a good festive period as well?
I'm sure we'll get to catch up and have a race soon Denis :thumbsup:

GRRRRRRRR!!!! Just bought the pack and all your slots are full! No worries...the fact that rFactor 2 is still active on the RD calendar is enough to make me smile!

GRRRRRRRR!!!! Just bought the pack and all your slots are full! No worries...the fact that rFactor 2 is still active on the RD calendar is enough to make me smile!
Sorry, we raced on that track this evening and it became aparent that it's going to be a bit busy with over 30 cars. I can put you down as first reserve if you like? It's common, in a grid of that size, for one or two people to drop out.

Sorry, we raced on that track this evening and it became aparent that it's going to be a bit busy with over 30 cars. I can put you down as first reserve if you like? It's common, in a grid of that size, for one or two people to drop out.
No worries. Yeah, Atlanta can be quite busy with ANY class of 30+ cars, especially when they're fast like GT3. I'm in the States and have no work responsibilities that afternoon, so I thought "what better way to kick off the weekend with GT3 in rF2!!!" Thank you, Denis, go ahead and save a reserve spot for me.

A big problem will be qualifying.
The pace of drivers can vary up to 3-4 seconds per lap.
All cars evenly distributed around the track on qualification would mean less than a 3 second gap between drivers.

A big problem will be qualifying.
The pace of drivers can vary up to 3-4 seconds per lap.
All cars evenly distributed around the track on qualification would mean less than a 3 second gap between drivers.
Excellent point, and that's what I like about Raceroom...even in multiplayer, you have the option in qualifying where each entry can qualify on the track by themselves during the same allotted period.

No worries. Yeah, Atlanta can be quite busy with ANY class of 30+ cars, especially when they're fast like GT3. I'm in the States and have no work responsibilities that afternoon, so I thought "what better way to kick off the weekend with GT3 in rF2!!!" Thank you, Denis, go ahead and save a reserve spot for me.
OK I'll do that now. :thumbsup:

@bo1210 It is an option in rFactor too. It is called private qualifying. You can spectate other drivers to see them, but when you go to track you are alone.
Was NOT aware of that!!!! Thank you, Pauli!!! I've never ran an rFactor 2 server before, so I will mention that to other rF2 fans I am friends with.

Drivers:

Because we have many drivers registered for this event, I felt that "PRIVATE" qualify would be the best way to go ..So we have rolling road race start and PRIVATE qualifying ...thanking you all for your cooperation in this matter :thumbsup:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 330 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%