rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
hi all, is the microphone mandatory for using teamspeak?
Another good question. :thumbsup:
No, you do not need to have a working a mic. The main reason for TS is so that everybody can hear any instructions from the admin. There are lot's of other reasons to be on TS it's a good thing if you are able to use a mic, but if you can't/really don't want to, well that's ok too. :)

thanks, i was worry because my english is very bad :)
i would sign in, even if i have never raced on Road Atlanta. can you sign me with reserve?
I can sign you in as a reserve if you like, but there is no need, everybody (all Premium members) is welcome. The race is for fun, so it doesn't matter if you are fast or slow. The other racers are very friendly and will help out if you need that.
I will sign you in as a maybe for now. If you decide not to join the race, please could you post in this thread, at least one hour before practice begins, to let us know. We are always glad to have new racers sign up. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I can sign you in as a reserve if you like, but there is no need, everybody (all Premium members) is welcome. The race is for fun, so it doesn't matter if you are fast or slow. The other racers are very friendly and will help out if you need that.
I will sign you in as a maybe for now. If you decide not to join the race, please could you post in this thread, at least one hour before practice begins, to let us know. We are always glad to have new races sign up. :thumbsup:

perfect! I'll be on the track tonight to learn it ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back