rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I hit someone in the race, I apologize :(
If it was a bump with a Porsche at the end of the back straight about a third into the race, then that would've been me, as we had a slight contact there that sadly sent me spinning (as the Porsche doesn't need much encouragement to get sideways ;) ). But no worries, I was just looking at the replay and while from my car it looked pretty straightforward, looking from outside, it is clear that it was a racing incident at worst and I should've probably given up at that point as it was unlikely I would've overtaken you there. So apologies from me as well.

And speaking of contact at the end of the back straight, apologies to @Jenda2cz for that bump there as well near the end, even though I would say this one wasn't really my fault - but me getting confused momentarily and completely missing my braking point right in front of you and going straight seconds after that definitely was :redface:

Well I done a very stupid thing ...I put in 2 mins + for lap time to calculate my fuel for the race ....It should have been 1 mins + ...so of course I quickly ran out of fuel ...a huge senior moment fro me :barefoot:

Congrads to the podiums, terrific lap times :thumbsup: ..I am hoping to add the other GT'3 for next week ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Last edited:
If it was a bump with a Porsche at the end of the back straight about a third into the race, then that would've been me, as we had a slight contact there that sadly sent me spinning (as the Porsche doesn't need much encouragement to get sideways ;) ). But no worries, I was just looking at the replay and while from my car it looked pretty straightforward, looking from outside, it is clear that it was a racing incident at worst and I should've probably given up at that point as it was unlikely I would've overtaken you there. So apologies from me as well.

And speaking of contact at the end of the back straight, apologies to @Jenda2cz for that bump there as well near the end, even though I would say this one wasn't really my fault - but me getting confused momentarily and completely missing my braking point right in front of you and going straight seconds after that definitely was :redface:

yes, sorry for the incident. but after some laps I hit another car, I was fighting with another Audi. I have to see the replay

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back