rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

I'd like a spot as well please Denis :)
Hello buddy, hope you've had a good holiday period?
I'll put your name down now. Shame that I won't be racing though. :(
Would've been nice to catch up.
Craig will be hosting the event, I'm sure he'll look after everybody. :)

sign me up please!
I'd be happy to do that for you. First though, RD rules mean that you need to enter your full name, into the "Real Name" box on your personal details page. To do this, click on "Account" near the top right of this page and scroll down.

You will find this explanation below the Real Name box.
"If you are a Premium Member who has chosen not to use your real name on the forum please enter your real name here. It is required to use your real name in teamspeak and the race servers. Users entering using nicknames will be removed. Your real name will only be visible in the forums to other Premium members and Race Department Staff. It will also appear in the TeamSpeak 3 widget on the main forum page."

The reason for RD asking you to do this, is so that admin can see that your in game name, is the same as your real name on the sign up list. In this way, we can ensure that everybody on the server and in TeamSpeak, is a Premium member.
I'm sorry to ask you to do this before I can sign you up, but I have to work within the rules. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'd be happy to do that for you. First though, RD rules mean that you need to enter your full name, into the "Real Name" box on your personal details page. To do this, click on "Account" near the top right of this page and scroll down.

You will find this explanation below the Real Name box.
"If you are a Premium Member who has chosen not to use your real name on the forum please enter your real name here. It is required to use your real name in teamspeak and the race servers. Users entering using nicknames will be removed. Your real name will only be visible in the forums to other Premium members and Race Department Staff. It will also appear in the TeamSpeak 3 widget on the main forum page."

The reason for RD asking you to do this, is so that admin can see that your in game name, is the same as your real name on the sign up list. In this way, we can ensure that everybody on the server and in TeamSpeak, is a Premium member.
I'm sorry to ask you to do this before I can sign you up, but I have to work within the rules. :thumbsup:

Now it´s ok?¿

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 86 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 321 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing