rF2 GT3 Challengers @ Road Atlanta - Fri 04 Jan 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
We drove here in simracing.club VLMS with 45 cars in a multiclass event. Should be fine ;)
Thanks Enzo. Craig is in charge, I'll leave it up to him

By the way everybody, the opening post has been updated to show that quali will be Private, so that will hopefully make things go a little smoother. :)

Wow, over 100 posts. :D

There is one more thing and this is pretty important.
We raced this track yesterday evening and a few people had problems with the game crashing, as they left the garage to go on track. It's a known bug, I think it's recent (December?).
Anyway, there is a thread about this topic on S397 forums HERE, which includes a couple of solutions to the problem.
From what I saw last night, if all else fails, disable shadows completely, in game.

OK everyone, I won't be racing tonight, but I hope you all enjoy the racing.
Have fun. :thumbsup:

@Craig Dunkley is running Friday events in rF2 for the foreseeable future, I'm just helping out until things have settled down. I believe Craig will be running the Challengers Pack cars, but he may decide to run both packs at some point. Either way, I think you'd need to buy the Challengers pack to take part in Friday events, for the next few weeks, at least. If we take the Endurance Pack as an example, previous events involving new, paid DLC content, have been popular for many weeks, so I would guess that this will be the case with the Challengers Pack.

Sorry for the long post, but I wanted to be as clear as possible, because you need as much info as possible to come to your decision. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis!

Trying to join the server and it keeps telling me the package is not available , was there a recent update for the challengers pack?

Tried joining the usf2000 server at Rd Atlanta and that worked fine so something to do with the challengers pack I guess

Last edited:
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pull out, but at least that moves a reserve driver on to the grid.

Hopefully I can join next week.

Checked in the RF2 launcher and "S397 GT3 @ Road Atlanta" is not there. Just unsubbed from the challengers pack content and had them all redownloaded when I opened the RF2 launcher as well.

Ok got it working now, it just downloaded it when I tried joining the server again

Pros:
-finish the race
-choose the correct tyre
-7th place :thumbsup:

Cons:
- see my old frend Erik to go out:cry:.
- so meny Mclarens (next time all gt3 please)
- the winer need 1 or 2 laps to overtaking me for 1 lap:(. But there is a place for more practics;). Choosing the correct way is the question:whistling:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back