AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
re controller issues... I installed the FFBmod & had a chance to mess around a bit. It's still messing up.
On the desktop the wheel is working, going into CM controllers you can see the wheel and everything is working, going to AC at the start line.....the upshift gear button does not work, so.... I have to unplug/plug in several times..... most of the time the wheel rotates all the way to the right & the FFB releases, but the gears work, I have to keep doing this until the wheel does not rotate, then I have FFB back. ....then everything seems to be working but about 6-10 seconds later everything stops working for about 1 second & then it picks back up and I can do the stint without further adoo!
Since I'm only adding 1 liter @ the pit, sometimes it hangs in and sometimes it drops out again.
Please only comment if you have an idea what is going on. Reinstalling W10 is not going to happen.

re controller issues... I installed the FFBmod & had a chance to mess around a bit. It's still messing up.
On the desktop the wheel is working, going into CM controllers you can see the wheel and everything is working, going to AC at the start line.....the upshift gear button does not work, so.... I have to unplug/plug in several times..... most of the time the wheel rotates all the way to the right & the FFB releases, but the gears work, I have to keep doing this until the wheel does not rotate, then I have FFB back. ....then everything seems to be working but about 6-10 seconds later everything stops working for about 1 second & then it picks back up and I can do the stint without further adoo!
Since I'm only adding 1 liter @ the pit, sometimes it hangs in and sometimes it drops out again.
Please only comment if you have an idea what is going on. Reinstalling W10 is not going to happen.
Darrel, what wheel are you using?

I'm withdrawing guys, sorry. I've remembered after a few laps that there's a reason I don't drive 80's Turbo cars with more power than grip... It's not fun spinning everytime you touch the throttle.

Mazda 787B please. Thanks Joel :thumbsup:
as2y2.jpg

Oh noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Run for your lives:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Hello everyone. This will be my first race on RD! Really looking forward to it :) I hope I get everything set up correctly.
Joel, thanks so much for a group C race,:D I miss them. Sign me up please in a 787B.
I appreciate all the talk and questions in this post. Answered all my questions already. Thanks! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back