AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Great race guys ! Thanks for the good show-up tonight.

Had zero practice before the tonight and I'm really happy with P11 to P3 :rolleyes:

@Geof Really sorry about the accident, I think I left enough room and would consider that as a Racing incident :notworthy:

I just want to tell all the new guys and those that got blue flags that you did a great job when I was around and I thank you. These guys are insanely quick, so don't let it get you down. I used to finish between 16 - 24 with 24 drivers on the grid.

Yes I agree I was also having fun but I’m not complaining but the race was supposed to start at 8pm and it never started til 9pm I would have had time if it started at 8 but hey ho and on we go

Difficult mod, nice track and race I would say out of my expectations, I would have expected a last position with 4 / 5 lap difference and instead first few minutes in good position then a strange mistake at Canada Corner made me vanish hopes but I ended it hopes but I finished it the extended one, my last race on Assetto Corsa dates back to 2015 so well .... Anyone by chance saved the replay and can you please pass it on to me? Thank you

@Medilloni your pace was out of this world mate. Great driving and that quali............wow!!!!!
Thanks Bobby, though if you remember the BMW 235i days of your amazing classes a couple of short years ago, you'll know it's all your fault:p;)

So great to see you back again buddy, you've been missed!

<Thinks> Time to bring those BM's back for some uber close racing?:whistling:

Last edited:
Sorry John I think I clipped you towards the end when I lost it on the bend .Apologies .

I really struggled with that car tonight. Zero stability I had .
Hey George, no complaints about a mistake mate, we all do it, sh1t happens;)

If you want a set up for this I've got a simple one that's driveable, just shout if you want it - though must admit for these cars I'm going to mod my pedals to make the throttle pedal harder, I struggled with feeling any small power application, which seems crucial for these beasts:ninja:

Difficult mod, nice track and race I would say out of my expectations, I would have expected a last position with 4 / 5 lap difference and instead first few minutes in good position then a strange mistake at Canada Corner made me vanish hopes but I ended it hopes but I finished it the extended one, my last race on Assetto Corsa dates back to 2015 so well .... Anyone by chance saved the replay and can you please pass it on to me? Thank you
Tell me a way to send it to you, it is 1.02GB, compressed 263MB. Sorry the start is missing.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back