AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Is anyone else experiencing AC having a hard time keeping the wheel active in this mod?
Everytime I go to the pits/start line/etc. my FFB/wheel connection drops out and it is a PAIN!

Is anyone else experiencing AC having a hard time keeping the wheel active in this mod?
Everytime I go to the pits/start line/etc. my FFB/wheel connection drops out and it is a PAIN!
I'm not experiencing anything like it. Are you using any FFB MOD by chance? Did you re-download the track in the most recent version? Maybe delete the whole track folder and reinstall it again? Have you tried anything to fix the problem? If yes, what did you do?

I just ran on track, so it is the same as online. I am not running a FFBMod that I know of, just using the AC/Content Manager standard with adjustments. Is the FFBMod something I should try?
Why would I reload the track, it is a AC/CM issue.

I'm just guessing here. Maybe your FFB is spiking for some track, car, mod related reson, thus it shuts down completely. Maybe FFBclip (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ffbclip-app.7910/) will lead you to a solution.

Maybe someone else has a better idea. :unsure:
@durielk and Ronnie.... I used to have the problem on some mod tracks (and only mods) whereby the ffb will disappear in the pits, then I started using FFBclip which mostly cured it.... problem is still there in the pits but within a couple of seconds of getting back on track it's OK again. Not sure if that's useful info:laugh::p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back