AC Group C @ Road America - Sat 10 Aug 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hello everyone. This will be my first race on RD! Really looking forward to it :) I hope I get everything set up correctly.
Joel, thanks so much for a group C race,:D I miss them. Sign me up please in a 787B.
I appreciate all the talk and questions in this post. Answered all my questions already. Thanks! :)
Welcome to the Club Ray ! :) Really nice to have new guys around, you got your Mazda :thumbsup:

I got on the practice server no problem. :thumbsup: My first time joining a server on AC online. So That's what it looks like :geek:. I turned some pretty unimpressive laps on RA with the 787B,:confused: worked on my setup and getting used to using CrewChief, as I've never raced with it before. All in all, everything went very well with no issues.
Though I do have a couple more questions;
Tire wear and fuel usage were set at 1x. Will it be the same for the race? Is there a "norm" for all races? Grip level as well?
@JoelK Would it possible to assign me the #77 car, please? (I think it's a Kunos skin) If not, all good, I'll take what I get. :)

I got on the practice server no problem. :thumbsup: My first time joining a server on AC online. So That's what it looks like :geek:. I turned some pretty unimpressive laps on RA with the 787B,:confused: worked on my setup and getting used to using CrewChief, as I've never raced with it before. All in all, everything went very well with no issues.
Though I do have a couple more questions;
Tire wear and fuel usage were set at 1x. Will it be the same for the race? Is there a "norm" for all races? Grip level as well?
@JoelK Would it possible to assign me the #77 car, please? (I think it's a Kunos skin) If not, all good, I'll take what I get. :)
Q:Tire wear and fuel usage were set at 1x. Will it be the same for the race? Is there a "norm" for all races? Grip level as well?

A: Yes & Yes. Tyre/fuel wear will be 1x and Grip will be 100% for every session.

Q: @JoelK Would it possible to assign me the #77 car, please? (I think it's a Kunos skin) If not, all good, I'll take what I get. :)

A: Yes, I'll just need SteamID which you can find at https://steamidfinder.com/ and it'll be a 17 digit code :thumbsup:

I would like to participate in that event, with the C9.
Any help with setups is appreciated, because 100% turbo boost can only get you so far.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.