Goodwood Circuit

Tracks Goodwood Circuit 0.99

Login or Register an account to download this content
I noticed you mentioned in OP that feedback is ok here... Is it worth adding some visual/physical difference between the sand and gravel traps (gravel at Lavant) the gravel is light and looks like sand but it would be a nice little touch. The grass could do with being brought in or the white lines brought out a little by the look of it also.

Possibly, maybe could make it in some way, maybe even on same material. I also thought about making Lavant trap really a trap, as in revival race is really over if you get there, but I thought that it would just make many simracers angry if they couldn't get out from it :D

I can't see the white lines on the track. I already made a clean reinstall, turned my world detail to maximum but I can't see them. (I speak of the grid-position-lines and the track-border-lines)

Speaking of challenge, maybe, but I don't see a way how to orgnise it :)

And for white lines, I just launched both layours, including wet, and I can see lines in both of them. What car are you using ? I think it is possoble that there might be some issue with a windscreen of the car. I hope it is not XJ13 :D

Doing complete reinstal was a bit too much for such small issue in a mod track.

Speaking of challenge, maybe, but I don't see a way how to orgnise it :)

And for white lines, I just launched both layours, including wet, and I can see lines in both of them. What car are you using ? I think it is possoble that there might be some issue with a windscreen of the car. I hope it is not XJ13 :D

Doing complete reinstal was a bit too much for such small issue in a mod track.
I just reinstalled the track, but it doesn't work in all cars I have tested, in all camera angles

Untitled.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back