good and bad weather SUITE

Misc good and bad weather SUITE 2.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
WIP Sol:

First test of the new cloud shader. One major improvement is the custom positioning. In comparison to gbwSuite i just need the half of the cloud textures to fill the sky, which will result in a way more natural sky. Also the new shader will have some nice features, like backlitted clouds and normal maps.

5TMbgwx.jpg

jZLQ3pt.jpg

When starting from cm it quit, for no reason, here are the log, any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• errors.txt
    603 bytes · Views: 188
  • log.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 320
Peter Boese updated good and bad weather SUITE with a new update entry:

Wet Mod 2.0 support, Bugfixes and sun path corrections of many more tracks

--- CHANGELOG of gbwSuite ---

- now a logic GMT is used, when no useful location data could be found
- fixed inverse clouds or static night, when incorrect GMT
- fixed "Key not found in dictionary" when lighting.ini is missing
- fixed "Key not found in dictionary" when [GODRAYS] or [GLARE] blocks of the PPFilter only have ENABLED=0 parameters
- wrong DST (Daylight Saving Time) value

- Wet Mod 2.0 support

- sun position fixes for many more tracks

Read the rest of this update entry...

Howdy, was just wondering about how the local array godrays__plan in gbWSuite_basics.lua works. I see that for each index of the array, there is a subarray of 4 elements. I can see that the third and fourth elements are glare ratio and angle attenuation (respectively), and the second element might be godray length, but what does the first element represent? Would that be sun angle?

Hello guys.

Just a simple question.Why there is a random selection of the weather when changing the time in the CM Bar ?

View attachment 278157

View attachment 278158
Because "Autumn" is a gbw3.3 weather and those are limited to 8:00-18:00 time span. If you select a time beyond this, CM will choose a weather which fits the time. The gbwSuite weather all have a time span 0:00-23:59. So one of this weather is selected to apply the selected time.

Howdy, was just wondering about how the local array godrays__plan in gbWSuite_basics.lua works. I see that for each index of the array, there is a subarray of 4 elements. I can see that the third and fourth elements are glare ratio and angle attenuation (respectively), and the second element might be godray length, but what does the first element represent? Would that be sun angle?
It's a logic sunangle parameter. Reaching from -180=midnight,-90=sunrise,0=noon,90=sunset 180=midnight to control a whole cycle.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back